Chapter 1:New year, New people

.

I stood in front of the large multi floored brick building waiting for my best friend Owen. The cold chilled me as I sat on a bench in the court yard. As I sat there I noticed a strange new girl. She had orange hair and a black dress. She wondered aimlessly trying to get some ones attention. As I sat there waiting I took of my wool gloves look at my hands. Ever since I could remember I had the mark of a ender born on the palm of my hand.(yeah minecraft stuff is real DEAL WITH IT SONO OR DAUGHTER WHAT EVES!!)I sighed to my self as I noticed that the infection had blackened almost my whole hand. Suddenly I saw Owens aviators jacket as he ran towards me he had on ripped blue jeans which I swore he had since 5th grade. His all stars black and white sneakers stood out against the brown tiles of the courtyard. He had on a single strap side bag.

"Hey what up Andrew"He asked as he sat down on the bench next to me.

"Good, what you do this summer?"I asked

"You know the usual, fixed some computers. Oh yeah! I went to London, that was fun. What you do?"

"Sat inside watched YouTube, did some swimming nothing really that fun."

"Oh anyways, who's new?"He asked looking into the crowd of people.

"Well, there that new girl over there"I said as I pointed to the girl with orange hair. Suddenly the bell rang telling us that class was about to begin.

"Shoot"yelled Owen running into the school as I followed. New year new people new class.

A/N I know really short next chapter will be longer

Cad