The school protection racket

As math drew to an end the lunch bell rang and the class exploded as they all ran out towards the cafeteria . As I walked towards the cafeteria I noticed that orange haired girl again. She looked familiar for some reason. I decided it was just my imagination. As I made my way across the hall to my locker I heard a clank of steel and I quickened. When I reached my locker I turned around to make sure the school gang wasn't there sadly they were. The gang was comprised of 5 people. Each one of them apparently came from families that used to hunt monsters. About 30 years ago monsters started to roam the earth. People hated them, they were considered demons so naturally people hunted them. Each city idolized there own hunter. Some people though realized that they really were nice people. Eventually crossed breeds between animals and monsters started populating the world. Eventually the monsters worked out an agreement with humanity, so now people live in peace with monsters. Though ex monster hunters still hate mobs as do some others. It's because of this that I live in fear. I'm a cross breed bewteen an ender born and a human. At least that's what my dad a

Tells me. I only know my dad which is and ender born so I assume that my mom was actually a Stray, since I have more than the powers of an ender born. Strays we're like humans except that they possessed abilities. My other powers/abilities are understanding plants, along with small control of fire and magic. My mom must have been pretty powerful with all these extra abilities, I though as I grabbed my lunch. Suddenly I was slammed against Owens's locker and my head begin to throb.

"Hey Mobling, how are you today?"The head bully Patrick asked as he helda small knife to my throat.

"Good, you."I said as I raised my hands with a nervous smile.

"Don't get cocky ender baby, now where's my protection fee?"Patrick said as his smelly breath went down my neck.

"Tomorrow, I'll get it to you tomorrow."I was sweating now. If I didn't pay up they'd beat me up.Pat's gang went after crossbreeds making them pay a protection fee. I got beat once already and I didn't want it to happen again.

"Now or you get!"The bully said as his goodies circled around me. I quickly dug in my pocket for what little money I had left. The fee was 20$ but I only had 2.49$to use. I handed pat the 2.49 I had left and hoped it was good enough for today. He started at the 2$ for a long time before chucking it to the ground and tossing me on it.

"What is this Andrew, some little poor wage?BEAT HIM!!!"As they neared me they began kicking at my ribs almost breaking them. I screamed and yelped but they won't stop for the life of me, literally. By the time they began slamming me into the lockers I already felt like passing out. As the first slam hit I felt my self fall to the ground and I began to black out. I Owen's sneakers as he ran over to the bullies. After some indistinct yelling he was shoved to the grounded and kicked. Just then I heard a girl voice as she ran over to where me and Owen lay. When she approached the attack on Owen stopped. She yelled at the bullies a bit moved away as they stated to move towards her. Eventually the girl convinced the bullies to stop there attack. As some people help her moves us to the nurse I saw that my rescuer was the orange haired girl. As we started down the hall I finally blacked out.

A/N Boom there you go some antagonist and lore. Any suggestions for hold on to them I will announce something soon😼

Bye Cad