Epilogue.

-Louis had always been alone. No-one liked him.

-Harry had cancer. He tried to change but it was too late.

-Louis drank and did drugs to stop himself from feeling alone.

-Harry wanted to help Louis and be by his side so he didn't feel that way.

-Louis was not a normal young boy.

-And Harry was not a normal young ghost.

They say life does not always go the way you want it to. That happy endings only exist in fairytales. Your first love always ends in a heartbreak.

Some also say that the supernatural does not exist. They argue that there is no life after death. That once your gone, your gone.

But the people upstairs know otherwise. They watch over the ones they love. They make sure they are safe. And they sit up there, with the ones that had already left the place they had been taken from.

Harry sat next to Louis. Holding his hand. Giving small kisses to his cheek every now and then.

Louis smiled. Becuase, he had proved all of those people wrong. Becuase not only did Louis meet the supernatural, he fell in love and hadn't experienced heartbreak.
Darcy was the one to welcome Louis. Pulling on his little finger to get his attention. Louis had looked down at the small girl and smiled.

"So you must be Darcy?" He smiled.

"I am." She said proudly, beaming back at Louis. "Harry's over there. He's been waiting for you. We all have." Darcy had pointed in the direction of Harry with her free hand.
That was when Louis saw Harry properly for the first time. He was no longer see-through. He was there, in full colour for Louis to see. Louis had taken his eyes off the boy and crouched down infront of the small girl.

"Thank you for taking care of him whilst I was down there." He said, smiling.
That is all Louis seemed to do now.

He then stood up and Darcy let go of his finger. He made his way, slowly, over to Harry. Afraid, that maybe, Harry would just dissapear. But then it sank in, when he looked down to see nothing but white. He was with Harry now, and he was with him 'till the end.

He still got the warm fuzzy feeling in the stomach everytime he looked over at Harry. And still, the feeling would grow stronger with every hand-holding, with every look in the eye, every small kiss to the cheek or lips.

Louis had never been happier.

He watched over the ones he loves, including his father, he watched from afar as his dad cried, but then smiled, looking up to the sky. Louis knew he knew. And that made Louis extremely happy, becuase his father believed him.

Although the days never ended, and tomorrow never came, Louis knew that he and Harry would be by each others side for every minute of eternity.

He knew their love was stronger than anything could ever be.

Louis had to admit, being up there, with the one you love, was not that bad. In Fact, he felt safer, and happier than ever.

He had no scars, no dark secrets to hide. And he felt free. Something he had not felt in a long time.

Harry and Louis were sat, legs swinging from the clouds, when Harry clasped Louis' hand a little tighter as he lent and whispered into Louis' ear,

"Louis?"

"Hmm,"

"Thank you."

"For what? I haven't done anything yet."

"I know, I just wanted to say it."

Louis thought he was mad, because that exact conversation had happened before between the two, and both times, Louis ended up just looking over into Harry's green eyes smiling.

And to tell the truth, he did not expect his life to end, and then restart again like this. Neither did he expect to be sat on top of the clouds, dangling his legs over the edge. He also did not expect his story to be that different from others. But I guess things change.
After all, he did fall for, The See-Through Boy.