3

After breakfast noah went on his patrols leaving my baby girl crying....
"It's okay honey daddy is gonna come back in few hours " I cooed in her ear and it was no help and "don't cry honey it's okay "I took her in my arms and rubbed her back and massaged get feet she calmed a bit....and slept after being tired from crying " my baby" I took her to the crib and placed her inside with her brother.
I was about to turn around two hands grabbed me from behind "noah didn't you have patrolling?" he would never leave  "actually I left it and came because I would feel your sadness" he said and pulled me towards him.
I was now sitting on his lap on our bed..
"Noah our baby girl was crying so much that she slept after being exhausted from crying and I wouldn't help. Am I even a good mother?" Looking down
"Anna" He lifted my face with his fingers and looked deep into my eyes
"you are the best mother. Why did you even say that?" He asked "noah what if I don't know what to do? What if I am a bad mother. Noah am I bad mate to too?"
Trying to avoid those embrelds
"You are the best mother our kids can have and I am not sure about the mate part thought" he said with an mischievous smile on his ever so gorgeous face well not now Ann "ohh really " I leaned into him for a kiss
he kissed me his kiss was soft and just when he was about to deepen our kiss I pulled away "not really sure about the mate part either" and I ran off downstairs and was just about to go out of the house I felt a pair of hands around my waist " I hate ur super powers" I said and kissed him deeply and the next thing I know is being placed on our bed and kissed me down my jawline and on my mark and down my breast and on my stomach..and came back up "noah..."he kissed my mark and closed my eyes I felt two pair of hands on me and I knew it was noel opening my eyes I kissed him passionately noah still sucking my mark I moaned in noel mouth "ah.."
I heard a knock on the door. They were too busy to get it but the person was stubborn and kept knocking "Guys there is someone on the door" they both growled in frustration. Noel kissed me on my forehead and got up wearing his t shirt and passing me Noah's shirt. Noah got up and kissed me on my forehead and kissed me on my lips and whispered "to be continued"
We followed Noel to the dooras I wanted see who was it that spoiled our moment.
A blond girl, I wondered if it was there cousin as she came towards noah "ohhh...darling" she was about to jump on noah I stepped in between "you human get away from my man or else" she said grinding her teeth, I was confused I mean who is she and who is her man
"miss who are you and what do you want and that man is mine" I said pointing to noah. She raised her hand on me and noel held her hand.. "race leave my mate and she is right noah is her mate and she is our luna.." he said firmly and glared at noah  "no..how is this possible. I am noah mate and we love each other. I am his luna" she said looking at me with pure disgust
"no race we are not mates" noah finally spoke looking at me and glaring at her "I would like you to go and find your mate. So please leave and never come back here" She glared at me with anger "dare you look at my mate with such attitude" noah said

"Bot noah..I love you and you love me too " she said. I looked at Noah and he shook his head in disapproval "I never loved you race and if you did love me you wouldn't leave me" he said looking straight into her eyes.
Her eyes clearly confirmed with Noah but she still wanted to argue before she could say something noel spoke loud using his alpha tone "mark leave" her wolf submitted and left  glaring at me and stomped her feet on the way out. Bitch!

I heard my babies crying well that blond was loud and woke my babies.
I didn't look at noah and went straight to our room and picked my baby boy and started feeding him..noah had a girlfriend I mean why okay no not why axactly but why didn't he tell me about her before. I mean I m not a ware wolf so I have not marked them and what if he is with me only because he is my mate by fate and doesn't actually want me..
"Babe.."I looked at the door noel came
He picked up our baby girl and came and sat next to me and kissed me on my forehead
" baby he loves more than anyone or anything" he said well they would feel my emotions "but you don't hide things from people you love" I said and looked down at  my baby boy carrasing his head to hide my tears. "1No honey he didn't mean too" noel tried convencing me and our baby girl started crying I took her from noel and started feeding her too "okay" I said and focused my attention on my babies.

"Where is noah?" I asked noel because I didn't see him from the time I have come up.."he went to get some lunch and clear things out with her" and yahh he had to go behind her right.."okay" I was angry I mean he would have cleared things in front of me but no he wants privacy right and what If she does something .. weren't things clear. I mean we have a baby together scratch that babies together and still she wants things to clear out. "babe clam done" I looked at noel and rubbed my back "it's okay honey he'll come in back soon and he didn't even meet her " how do you know "Well your emotions are high...
and he can feel it too..he wouldn't dare to meet her now will he?" He asked me and I looked away and saw I babies wide wake looking at me and I smiled at me "comon its daddy time babies" he took them in both arms and started playing with them my abides were laughing so loud that a smile on my face too....
"Honey why don't you take a shower and I'll take care of them" noel said and I node in agreement..okay a shower will just be fine now...

I went inside the bathroom dropped my clothes and turned the nob on
and the water relaxed my tensed skin I closed my eyes relaxing a bit and I felt someone step in the shower and held me from behind and kissed my shoulder "you are beautiful baby" I relaxed a bit but then my mind told me move away from him..."so how's your blondy" I asked in a cold monotone "I know you went to clear things out " I said.."I didn't see her" he replied in a weary voice. "But you went for it right " I turned around to face him "I did but then I didn't want to " he said. I mean why didn't he. "Okay " I said that and grabbed a towel not looking at noah and wrapped it around and was about to leave "babe I didn't tell because I feel bad that I gave up on us even before meeting you and I feel like a coward for not giving us a chance" he said I didn't respond And was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower into his chest "I just didn't want to accept that part of life where u weren't there" I looked at him leaning close to him "It's okay Noah I forgive you" our breaths mixed and he kissed me and we took just 45 mins in shower after.
______________________________________________________________
Back after long well a eternity but
Now we are gonna be consistent and upload more and more chapters be ready..

There is someone who inspired me to come to my creative space so thanks to you Mr.