2

Anna
Ahhh....arghh. ..
I woke up rubbing my and was about get up but he stopped me "I'll get them relax.." he went towards the crib and picked them up and there cry somewhat lighted. I was laying on my back as he placed my two most precious possession on my chest and instently they stopped crying. I was a bit amazed and I looked at him....
"Man....you are just amazing" he said and kissed me on my forehead. "Well babe I guess we won't need the crib then.."he said. I smiled and put blanket on my babies and kissed there heads...

The door opened I looked at it and smiled and something wet my cheaks
Well I was crying...I wanted too jump and kiss him but well..my little ones won't let that happen..he came near me looked at the little ones and kissed them on there foreheads and kissed me on my forehead. My tears didn't stop "Well hunny if you are gonna cry then I have to go back " he said jokingly. I hit him on his chest and he kissed me it was like the first time he kissed me to show love happiness care sincerity. We pulled back "I love you" he said."I love you too"

Well....brother you just forgot me hun??.. he said..."how can I my noah."
They hugged each other..
"Well I took care of our pups on your behalf.. and even our beautiful mate."
They looked at me."I love you noah and noel " I said. They came near me and took positions on either sides of the bed. As noel took off his shirt he had a huge cut on his chest. "Noel what happened you..your hurt " I said and eyes instantly teared up. "It's nothing that bad it'll be gone in a few days" he said calmly and lay beside me. I touched his cut.."arhh" he growled "I m sorry babe. Omg it might be hurting I m s.." he shut me up with a kiss and I starred in his eyes...

Our eye contact broke when one of kid started stearing on my chest and next sec he was bright awake..ohh..
He looked at noel and gave him a big smile.."someone knows there papa very well said and noel rubbed his back a bit and he started smiling
"My baby is so cute." Noel smiled..
"Okay before my prince wakes my princess I m taking him" noah declared.."no babe he needs me. He is hungry. He might not be crying yet but soon he'll " I said. And I stared feading him..and before I know it my princess was wide awake too..well
"Guys you should take some rest" I said. "No they both said in unison..
"Okay noel darling you just came from a fight so you are sleeping and you Mr.Noah Wolf are gonna sleep too becaz you have patrolling tomorrow morning " they were about to argue but I cut them "no, go to sleep" they both sighed loudly and flopped on the bed and cuddle next to me breathing my scent..I looked at my gems..my babies they were the world to me now.          

My lit boy had beautiful blue eyes like their daddies and black hair like me and my lit girl had brown ones like me and rusty hair like her daddies....they were my world if someone would have told me two years ago that I would be blessed with two beautiful mate's and two children I would have laughed at them clenching my stomach...no even would have slapped them...but here I am with my family. I looked at my mtes and them my babies who had slept on my chest and I drifted off me sleep...

I woke up rubbing eyes and looked at my chest where are my babies. I was about to scream to mate's when I saw the most adorable pich in front of me
On my right noah had our prince on chest and both fast asleep..okay where is my baby girl.. and looked to left to see an equally adorable pich noel had our princess on chest who was smiling well she was awake and noel was asleep..I looked at her and smiled...guess what my princess loves her daddy..I picked up my phone and clicked a pich of both of them.. and not wanting to disturb them slowly moved out of the bed and looked back at my princess she was yawning and closed her eyes..well let's go then...I looked again at them making sure they had blanket over them..and finally went down towards the kitchen and started making some breakfast well sandwich and some cookies also as my noel loves them..
I was humming to the song one of shawns..and I felt someone's arms around my waist I stiffned "It's me honey " noel said kissing me on my neck to his mark my breadth unevened and I moaned "no..noel."
"Yes honey.." I turned around "no.."
He smashed his lips on mine and my body burst with tingles and sparks...
He asked for entrance I gladly gave in..I put my hands in his hair so soft and thick and he pulled me closer..
We both parted for air and our foreheads touched "I m sorry Ann"
"For what babe?" I asked "I left you and my babies right after there birth for the fight and went"
I smiled at him "arnt you upset with me. I mean if you want to be you can you have all the rights and.."I cut him off with a kiss. "Ohh..that's nice for a punishment" he winked "but I m sorry".."it's okay baby..it's m glad you came back but yaa you hurt yourself and I m not happy about it" I said looking at his brushed chest and kissed his bruse.."I thought my pups won't even recognised me" he said
"Did you look at our prince he had the biggest smile on his face when he saw you yesterday night " I said smiling
"And today our princess she was wide awake on your chest and was so peaceful and happy" I said and peeked on his lips "princess was awake ?" He asked "yes. Okay where is she? " I asked a bit concerned.."she is with noah and her brother" he said and kissed me on my forehead and I peaked him on his lips..
I. Peek love. peek you. And he kissed with full passion...

I heard the oven beep and I pulled away and removed the cookies from it and placed them on the kitchen counter.."ahh..it smells as delicious just like you" he smirked "or even better " he said.. I fake shelf tear "my mate choosing a cookie over me"..
"What seriously noel?" Noah came down with our babies in each arm and they had teary face..I went near them and took them in my arms
"Aw..no honey don't cry momma is gonna feed you okay say bye to your papa.." I kissed them on my forehead and noah kissed me on my forehead and peeked my lips. "Honey you feed them we'll arrange the table" noah said and went towards the counter and playfully hit his brother on heads
"You bas.." Okay dad dies no bad words I said before noel said anything  he looked at me and hit noah hands which were on the cookies..okay I have four kids to handle..I looked at my babies and sat on my sofa feeding them both at the same time..once they were done well princess was but my prince is just takes his own little time..
Noah came up to me and picked princess up to burp her.. "Hey little man leave some for daddy as well" noah said jokingly "Well daddy it's not for you but for my prince" I said the first part in a baby voice. Finally my lit man was done and noel picked him up  from me so we could have breakfast but my baby boy started crying..I rubbed his back to stop him from crying but he continued so I took him in my arms and pressed him close to me and after some time he stopped.
"Well why has he been so cranky lately" I muttered "Honey it's nothing he is just a week old and he might want his mother's warmth" noel said.
He might be right maybe...

After breakfast noah went on his patrols leaving my baby girl crying....
"It's okay honey daddy is gonna come back in few hours "I cooed in her ear and it was no help she was loudly and noel had goan to the super market to buy some grocery.."don't cry honey it's okay "I took her in my arms and rubbed her back and massaged get feet she calmed a bit....and slept after being tired from crying " my baby" I took her to the crib and placed her inside with her brother. I was about to turn around two hands grabbed me from behind It was noah "noah didn't you have patrolling?" I asked becaz he would never leave it "actually I left it and came because I would feel your sadness" he said and pulled me towards him. I was now sitting on his lap on on the bed...Yes I have crib in my room because I wanted my babies to be with me. "Noah our baby girl  was crying so much that she slept after being exhausted from crying and I wouldn't help. I am even a good mother?" I asked "Anna you are the best mother. Why did you even say that?" He asked me and he started giving me back massage "noah what if I don't know what to do? What if I am a bad mother. Noah am I bad mate to too?" I asked him "Anna will you listen to me you are the best mom nd best mate anyone would ask for" with that he kissed me his kiss was soft and became rough instantly..he placed me on my bed and kissed me down my jawline