OS: My friend's fault!

Start from the beginning

I smiled at her and she looked away.. Ohh not bad...Means she liked it...

The elevator was coming to the level 2 when we heard a jarring noise and it come to a halt... The girl lost balance and fell on me.. I quickly helped her with a smile playing on my lips... She looked at me then composed herself... I got what she wants...

The lights went out and she gasped scared, the emergency light came on...

" We are stuck here" I said to her to which she ignored me and start banging the elevator door... Pleading for help...

" Help please... Someone help... We are stuck here... Help" she start screaming but no one came to help us..

She stepped back embarrassed, and looked down not knowing what to do, she was scared I could see that from her face... Maybe wants to hug me, but will never say it...

" My name is Arnav and yours?" I asked her breaking the silence filled in this elevator...

What the... She didn't reply to me... And looked away holding her bag near to her... Ohh Arnav.. Remember NK words...

" I see you don't want my name only right... Okay... Age 24, owner of AR..." I said understanding her game...

" What? Are you mad? Who asked your details?" she asked me angrily and I smirked...

" You want personal details also?" I asked her...

" I don't want to know about you do you get that?" she replied to me angrily...

" Okay where should we meet then, you will get to know everything about me..." I said to her with a smirk, of course that's what she wants... Know everything about me, that's why she denied.. I must say this girl must be Lav friend... They both are expert in confusing people...Wants something but say another...

" Look I SAID I DON'T WANT TO MEET YOU OR KNOW ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE A STRANGER TO ME" she said screaming to show her fake frustration when deep inside I know she is loving the attention ASR is giving to her...

" I will not be a stranger when we will meet.. Now stop this drama and tell me your name" I said to her tired of this game now...

" Look I'm not playing any game with you.. And I will not tell you my name" she said faking anger to me...

" Restaurant XYZ, is that okay?" I asked...

" Nooo" ohh my this girl...

" Then some hotel?" I ask her again...

" Noooo" she replied to me...

" At home? I can't take you there... My Nani and Di won't like it" I said as a matter of fact... If Nani and Di see me with a girl they will start lecturing me to get married and all...

" Are you mad or what? I don't want to go anywhere with you" she replied to me... What a girl... Knows very well how to play the game...

She went towards the door and started her shouting again "Someone help please.... Help us..."

" I asked your name" I said...

" And I will not tell you" she replied with the same attitude...

" I know you are dying to tell me" I said going near her...

" No I'm not... You're mad, don't come near me... I will shout..." she said going backwards...

I go more near as she gave me permission to do so, with her " Don't come near me" which means the opposite...

" Didn't you hear what I said? I will beat you up with my sandals" she said and I laughed...

" Look I've a boyfriend, he will beat you up if he gets to know what you did" she warned me with her tiny hands...