OS: Mama aur Buaji ki Love Story!

Start from the beginning

" Hahahahaha.. Chote, you're scared of Khushi's buaji! Don't worry she is a sweet lady.. You will like her.. " Anjali said placing her palm on her mouth, to not laugh more at her brother's state.

" Dii don't laugh. I'm looking like bin bulaye mehman here, everyone is giving me looks.. " Arnav pouted looking around him.

" Owww chotee. Knock it again.. " Anjali said making a cute face to her brother.

" No way, if I beat again Buaji will beat me..I don't want to go to AR with a bruised face.. " Arnav said touching his face, and imagining an old lady beating him.. " NOOOOO"..

He shouted, making Anjali close her ears with her palm, and everyone giving angry looks at him.

" I will kill you useless" Buaji shouted inside.

He smiled sheepishly at everyone, then looked scared at the door.

Anjali: Chotee why are you shouting?

Arnav: Nothing Dii. It's better to call Khushi home only. I don't want to meet her here. Kya pata this will be our first and last meeting, and the last time you see your brother alive.

Anjali giggled: Why are you getting scared?

Arnav gritted his teeth: Di I'm not scared, its just I don't get along with some kind of people.. Only that..

Anjali: I will pretend I believe in you.

Arnav kept his phone on his pocket, and walked to go when he heard the door opening.

He gulped widening his eyes, but still didn't turn to see who is behind him.

" Beta tum.." a sweet voice called him..

" What the.. Minutes ago she was yelling at me, and now calling me beta!! What type of buaji she is" Arnav frowned.

" Are turn na beta, don't you want to see my face or what.. How will you enter in the house if you stay like a statue there?" buaji giggled.

Arnav faked a smile, then turn to her..

Arnav shocked: What the... Khushi??

Buaji: Heyy naughty boy

Buaji: Heyy naughty boy.. First you say namaste, then we will talk about marriage.. Today's boys only want to go directly to the point..

Arnav: Khushi.. tum, why are you dressed like an old woman??

Buaji/Khushi raised her stick: You called me old woman! You're insulting Khushi's buaji...

A talking parrot accomodated himself on Arnav's shoulder: Buajiii .. Old woman.. Hahahaha..