OS: Jab Tum Hote Ho!

Start from the beginning

"Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't like to waste time, I go directly to the point. Everyday I call you to say how much I love you.. I won't waste time to say hello, how are you and bla bla bla.." he said smirking.

"Acha? What if I'm sick? You don't have time to ask me how I'm?" she smirked back.

"What? Khushi are you ok? Are you sick?" he asked worriedly.

"I love you too.." she replied smiling.

"Khushi I'm asking you something. Answer me dammit.." he gritted his teeth.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada also doesn't have time to waste on hello, how are you and all.. Directly to the point!" she said. "Khushi!!!" Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I'm joking baba!! I'm perfectly fine.." she said.

"Fine without me?!" he asked.

She gulped the tears that were threatening to leave her eyes.

"But I'm really happy that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I won't hear your complaints about me being unromantic.." he said.

"You can say anything you want to me, but you can't lie to me Arnav ji.. You're going to miss me the most tomorrow.." she said smiling.

"Trust me I won't Khushi.. I won't.." he said.

That pricked her heart, did he forgot her so easily? Was she really a trouble for him? Was he relieved that she won't be there for him?!

"Bye Khushi.. It's late, you should sleep.." he said.

Khushi nodded and hang up the call.

She laid on her bed and finally tears left her eyes wetting the pillow.

Khushi.. Please don't leave me.. I will make everything fine..

Arnav ji everyone is upset because of me.. Di's health is deteriorating because of me.. I don't want to break this family.. No one is happy with me..

Please Khushi don't go! Think about me for once.. I love you dammit..

Okay fine, choose between me and Di? Will you be able to? Because Di is never going to accept me, and you will always be torn in between us.. Di is threatening to leave this house if I don't go away from your lives Arnav ji.. I can handle myself, but will she be able to? Will you be able to let her go?! Nahin na, at last I will have to be separated from you..

I will make Di understand Khushi.. Please don't go..

Arnav please try and understand that no one likes me in this house, everything is becoming suffocating for me to bear their taunts, Di ignoring me and blame me for her husband's betrayal, to see you trying to solve this mess but everything ends up the same.. I don't want to live like this, you mean a lot to me and because of me you and your family are suffering.. I should leave!

Khushi no!

Let me go.. If you love me like I do, then please do this for me..

His hand unwillingly left hers, and tears made way to their cheeks..

*******************************************

Sun rays peeking in her room, and she unwillingly opened her eyes to see a bright day ahead. A day filled with Love!!

Arnav.. The meaning of love in her life click in her mind automatically.. Love means Arnav.. Arnav means Love.. For her!!

She pulled the blanket away, but something red caught her attention on the bed. It was a Rose! The same Rose Arnav gift to her on Valentine's Day!