Chapter 2: Introduction: Sora Nakama!

Sora Nakama is a 15-year old student from Osaka City. Her parents move around frequently due to their jobs as English Teachers which are in very high demand in Japan. Sora gets used to it but she does hate leaving her friends every time to go make new ones.

***********************************************************************************************

 The class gasps in unison except for Bakugo who was wheezing with laughter, another sight the class rarely ever sees. Sora scolded him.

 "What's so funny?"
 "Oh I don't know maybe it's because that's the lamest quirk ever! Even that damn idiot has a better quirk than yours and that's saying something!"                                                            

Aizawa scolded Bakugo with a stern look.  The entire class is fascinated and works up a real urge to know more about this particular quirk. Iida and Deku push over Bakugo and start asking Sora multiple questions. Deku has his notebook ready and Iida is just blabbering away. Then Ochaco pushes both of them away and apologizes for the entire class. 

"Sorry for the chaotic energy but for real, how does your quirk work?" she asks. 

"Well, basically I think of a specific dog, then I shoot this beam from my hands and hit the enemy and then they turn into the dog I was thinking about! Usually it's something cute and harmless like a Chihuahua, Corgi or Poodle."

Deku was scribbling all over his notebook, Iida is secretly thinking how he can easily overcome such a quirk but at the same time how not to underestimate her. Everyone is shouting out different questions for her to answer but she couldn't understand a single word. Aizawa, who couldn't stand the noise, stood up from his chair finally explains the entire situation. The class immediately goes back to being seated.

"Sora's parents are staying here for two months. She is here as a temporary student. She will be one of you, treat her like you treat your fellow classmates. I expect that some of you will give her the necessary notes and catch her up. Tomorrow we'll start Puppy Trials as Principal Nezu calls them. You will split into twos so choose a partner and tomorrow you will participate in a challenge. Call it an icebreaker for Sora if you will."

The class is in brief chaos while everyone finds their partner. Sora joins with Ochaco since she seemed the nicest. Aizawa asks Sora to go sit down. There was a desk and a chair on the left side of the class, right next to Iida. 

 **************************

Class ends. 

"Class dismissed. See you tomorrow for (sigh) Puppy Trials. Aizawa said with a tired face. "I don't get paid enough for this (long sigh).