Unusual encounter

A soft voice speaks to me.
She asks me why I'm lying here.
I open my eyes, first I recognize nothing, because the sun dazzles me. Then I look into the green eyes of a girl.
„What's wrong with you ?"
I straighten up, leaning on the grass and rubbing my face. And she asks again.
„What's wrong with you ?"
„Nothing"
I look at her, she reaches for my arm and helps me up, as if I were a small child which fell down.
I can't say anything, it does not feel like a dream anymore. She stands in front of me, I can see her. The previously hidden sounds overflow me now.
She laughs and turns around.
Suddenly I wake up from my rigidity.
„ Wait! Where do you want to go?"
She stops, looks at me, and makes a gesture that seems to be telling me that I can come along. So I go to her, walk beside her.
„I just wanted to see if you're okay. You load there for an hour."
„It felt like five minutes..."
"What's your name?" She looks at me from the top to the bottom.
„Um..."
I do not know why I can not speak. As if I had lost all words.
„ I am Alba."
„Aaron."
„Ok Aaron, then I say goodbye. Maybe we"ll meet again."
A unusual encounter. The dream actually ended earlier ... I lay down in the grass and woke up. But this time I did not wake up.
The first time I talked to someone after the park.
As if this girl had disturbed something, disrupted a cycle, a time loop.