二十三

"Explain

"Explain." yujin simply said placing wonyoung's phone infront of wonyoungs face. "are you winkyoung?" she asked.

Wonyoung rolled her eyes. "no shit sherlock."

"Wonyoung.." yujin growled as wonyoung just looked at the stars ignoring the older's calls. They were at the balcony, yujin woked her up only for an explanation which made her annoyed but also agreed after.

The cold wind hitted their skins as they both just stayed quiet enjoying themselves while watching the stars.

"you know yujin, the girl i was describing earlier was you..." wonyoung mumbled loud enough for yujin to hear. Yujin bit her lower lip, her cheeks was turning red because of what just wonyoung said.

"i heard you." yujin said.

Wonyoung smiled softly at her before spoking up. "and yes, i was the girl who sends you pick up lines, i thought it was a great idea so i did it."

Yujin only replied 'oh'

She looked at the younger's lips, by just looking at it she wanted to lean in and kiss her. She slowly leaned into her as wonyoung also did the same.

Little did they know, 10 girls were watching them without them not knowing.

"ouch! yuri stop being so loud!" yena whispered yelled at yuri who was glaring at her. "well it wasn't my plan to hide in a very small space!"

"you two better shut up" chaewon whispers loudly. "chaewon, i can't hear them because you're so loud!" whispered minju.

Eunbi shushed them, chaekura was being loud at the corner for god knows what they were doing while yulyen was whisper yelling at eachother same goes for 2kim.

"this kids are just....ugh"