二十二

"wonyoung, the girls are gonna have a slumber party" eunbi said to wonyoung, "and you're coming with us" she added as wonyoung groaned.

She lazily got up from bed and went to pack the things she needed. after packing, she went inside the bathroom and cleaned up herself cuz' the girl looked like a fucking zombie.

"well hello there cutie" she greeted herself facing the mirror and laughed. While cleaning herself, she sang diffrent songs as her voice echoed through the bathroom.

When she was done, she got out of the bathroom and walked downstairs only to be greeted by the tasty smell of bacon and eggs, plus pancakes. She quickly walked to the kitchen and sat on a chair as eunbi ready the food.

Eunbi grabbed the food and went to the table as she placed a plate right infront of wonyoung's chest. "eat up."

Wonyoung grabbed her fork and stacked many pancakes on her mouth making eunbi giggle at the younger's actions.

—  ♡  —

"they're late." yuri pouted as she look at the clock. "eunbi did say that they might arrive late." yujin said.

"guess we might start without them."

The girls got ready to play games without eunbi and wonyoung but a person suddenly knocked at the door making the girls jump from their seat's.

Yuri stood up and went to the door opening it and showed a eunbi and wonyoung smiling awkwardly. "you guys are late." she crossed her arms.

"well it was traffic."

"just get the fuck in."

The two girls got inside the house and greeted the other 9 girls sitting on the floor. "let's start shall we?" they formed a circle.

Yena picked up a bottle right next to her and put it in the middle. "we're playing truth or dare." she said grinning at them. Everyone already knew that yena was planning something when it comes to truth or dare.

She spinned the bottle as everyone looked at the bottle just spinning on the floor, waiting for it to land on someone. It finally stopped spinning and it landed on—

"what the fuck, why me?" sakura suddenly cursed. "okay, sakura..." yena started.

"i dare you to—"

"i haven't picked yet."

A groan left yena's mouth, "i pick truth." she said and smiled softly at yena mouthing 'i know your plans bitch'

"pfft, playing safe i see" said yena and thinked of a question. She turned her head towards chaeyeon then to eunbi as a smirk planted on her lips.

"who was your first kiss?" she asked, "ofc it was chaey—"

"it wasn't chaeyeon, sakura." yuri said. "tell us the truth"

Sakura groaned and rolled her eyes. "fine, it was eunbi. She fucking turned around when i was leaning against her back" eunbi laughed awkwardly at them.

"moving on."

They spinned the bottle again and this time it landed on yuri. Yena smiled sweetly at her. "i dare you to kiss me"

Yuri scoffed, "no thank you" chaewon beside her, nudged her shoulder. "why are you pretending to not like the dare?" she asked her as the rest of the members agreed.

Yuri's cheeks was now red. "f—fine! i'll kiss her because it's a dare!" she said and stood up, she acted like she doesn't want to kiss yena but deep inside, she was screaming and can't wait to kiss her.

She leaned in as yena did also, their lips connected as the girls started fangirling from behind them while they just kissed like they were the only one in the room. Yena pulled away and winked.

"why don't you kiss me like that?" chaewon asked minju making the girl red. Chaewon laughed at her. "just kidding"

All of them laughed and contineud the game. The bottle spinned and guess were it landed?

"since wonyoung picked truth" yena stopped thinking of a question to ask the youngest. One popped through her mind. "do you like someone? If yes, can you describe the person?"

Wonyoung smiled softly. "well i like this girl that has beautiful short hair, she is really pretty and her personality really suits her. My favorite is her smile, whenever she smiles my heart melts" 

Yujin smiled at the younger who was looking at her, she thought that the girl wonyoung likes is really lucky, she wants to be the girl wonyoung likes. Little did she know that the girl she was describing was her.

"it's time to sleep!" eunbi said gesturing the girls to sleep.

—  ♡  —

Everyone was laying down on their beds, sleeping but one certain girl was wide awake. Yujin stared at the ceiling feeling bored.

She can't stop thinking about the girl wonyoung liked, you could say that she was trying to figure who the girl was. She grabbed her phone and went to text 'winkyoung'

Winkyoung
offline

Yujin : hey...

Yujin : i need ur help

Yujin heard two buzzes when she sent the message. She quickly stood up from her bed and searched it. She saw wonyoung's phone on the ground so she picked it up.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Wonyoung is Winkyoung?