“Of course we’ll be there. Just send me the details, iha,” ngumiting sabi ni Tita Beth. “I would like to personally tour you both around the campus but I have a lot to do,” she added apologetically. “I’ll just ask one of the senior students to show you around.”

“You don’t have to. Kami na ang bahala, Tita,” Mary said. Hawak na ng pinsan ang mapa ng campus pati na rin ang venue and schedules ng mga events.

“Pris is somewhere around the campus. Probably sleeping in one of the class rooms,” naiiling na sabi ni Tita Beth.

Dominique’s heart skipped a beat. “S-She’s here?” She was suddenly nervous. Akala nya wala ito dito. Paano kung magkita sila? Handa na ba syang harapin ito after their break up?

“She arrived so early this morning from Dubai,” paliwanag ni Tita Beth. “You don’t have to worry about her, iha,” dugtong nito nang makita ang pag-aalala sa mukha ni Dominique. “I hope you two could still be friends. Magkaibigan pa rin ang pamilya natin whether you two are together or not. Para na rin kitang anak, Dominique.”

“Thank you, Tita.” Dominique gave Tita Beth a grateful embrace. “Hindi ka na namin iistorbihin pa. I’d like to see the art exhibit.”

“Okay. Enjoy. Don’t forget to drop by the audition. It will start in 2 hours,” bilin ng Ginang habang palabas sila ng opisina nito. “Don’t forget to wear this.” Binigyan sila nito ng red badge with the academy’s logo at may nakalagay na VIP.

They went to see the art exhibit first. Dominique feasted her eyes on different forms of visual arts in a very large hall. She was delighted to see beautiful crafts, paintings, drawings and sculptures created by the students. Hindi makapaniwalang mga estudyante lang ang may gawa ng lahat ng ito. Visitors could also watch movies made by students studying filmmaking at the academy’s in house cinema. There were also scheduled theater plays.

“Cousin, let’s see the Photo Exhibit.” Hinila sya ni Mary. Biglang kumabog ang dibdib nya. Baka makita nya rito si Pris. Anong sasabihin nya kung sakaling magkaharap sila? Si Pris ang unang hinanap ng mga mata nya nang makapasok sila sa malaking kwartong inilaan for Photo Exhibit pero wala ito. Bakit parang nadismaya sya nang hindi nya ito makita?

Tinignan nya isa-isa ang mga larawan. She was hoping to see one of Pris’ works pero wala syang nakita. Gusto nyang batukan ang sarili, hindi nga pala ito estudyante. May nakita syang saradong kwarto na may nakalagay na restricted section.

“Feel free to check more photos, Ma’am. Naka-VIP pass naman po kayo,” sabi ng isang lady guard na marahil napansin nitong nakatingin sya sa pinto. Hinanap nya si Mary para isama kaso nawala ito. Pumasok syang mag-isa sa kwarto nang buksan ito ng guard.

Inside the room, Dominique was surprised to see more beautiful photos that displayed different techniques in photography like macro, black and white, high speed, smoke art, panoramic and night photography. She was impressed in every photo and made her wonder who captured them. Her question got answered when one of the large framed panoramic photos caught her eyes. Her jaw dropped. It was the meadow but it was shot using a camera. It was the exact same meadow she painted.

“These are Pris’ works.” Dominique heard Olivia, who was already standing behind her. “You copied Pris’ photo by painting it. You both love the meadow.”

Dominique felt a pang of longing when she saw Olivia’s face. She really looked like Pris. Hindi nga nya maintindihan ang sarili. Lagi nya itong naiisip mula nang makipaghiwalay sya rito. That’s what she wanted right?

“Bakit hindi isinama sa exhibit?” Tanong nya.

“Pris had them removed. She wanted you to see them first before showing it to the public. She’d been working on them since you two became an item. Ikaw ang inspirasyon nya. I guess, she still got what she wanted. That particular photo was for you. It was supposed to be a gift on your anniversary.” Olivia indicated another large framed photograph on top of a table. It was covered in black cloth. “Why don’t you check it out?” Ngumiti nitong sabi. Walang bahid ng galit sa mukha nito kahit ba sya ang babaing dahilan kung bakit nasasaktan ang kapatid nito.

Dahan-dahang tinanggal ni Dominique ang itim na tela at tumambad sa kanya ang larawan ng isang napakagandang babae. The woman on the picture was sitting on a bed naked. Her long black hair was swept to the side exposing her neck. Her sexy back was facing the camera but her hips down was covered with white blanket. Her head was turned trying to face the camera. Her lips was curved into a smile. Her eyes were seductive as if trying to tempt the person looking at her. The woman was so stunning and sultry.

“Who is she?” Dominique asked.

Olivia laughed. “You didn’t recognize her?”

Dominique studied the woman on the photo again. She looked familiar. After few seconds, she realized that the woman on the photo was her! “Is that me?” She turned to Olivia, who nodded smiling.

Then she suddenly heard Pris’ voice in her head. “…But I’m sure, you’ll still manage to look gorgeous on it because you, my love, is an Art…I mean it…I want to capture every inch of you. Even my camera loves you.”  Then she heard her own voice murmured. “If this is flattery, it’s working.” It was another memory.

“Are you okay?” Olivia asked a little worried.

“I’m okay,” sagot ni Dominique.
Hindi pa rin makapaniwalang napatitig muli si Dominique sa larawan. Was it really her? She didn’t know she had a daring and seductive side of her. “Is this how you see me, Pris? Am I really this beautiful in your eyes?”

“We need to go. The audition is about to start,” Olivia said.

Tinakpan nilang muli ang larawan saka na sila lumabas ng kwarto para hanapin si Mary at manood ng audition.