Bun held Kla close as he looked back ''He wouldn't follow us would he'' he asked.

''Even if he does I have a plan'' Beer pulled his phone out again ''Hey I need you to get the boys and meet me at the pool hall.'' he said.

Kla had a feeling he knew who Beer was talking to. Next thing he knew his phone started to ring. Kla pulled it out and saw Prince was calling. Bun took the phone and answered it.

''Kla, please just listen to what I have to say'' Prince voice said from the other side ''You know I won't stop till you at lest talk to me. You know how I can get.''

Bun smirked ''Sorry, Kla can't come to the phone right now. He is busy dating someone else'' He hung up the phone.

''When we get to the pool hall two guys are going to take you inside then sneak you out the back and take you back to Ice's place.'' Beer said. He looked back and could tell there was someone following him ''Little punk.''

Finally, Beer stopped in front of the pool hall and two guys opened the door pulling Bun and Kla out then took them inside just like Beer said. Beer stayed outside leaning against his car talking to a few other guys when Prince pulled up. He got out of the car and walked over to Beer ''Where is Kla?''

''Well, if it isn't the ex owner of the little puppy'' Beer said walking over to him. ''Sorry, but you won't be seeing him today.''

Prince moved past Beer and his friends going inside the pool hall only to catch a small sight of a couple of guys pushing Kla out the back. He rushed after them through the back door. He chased after them calling for Kla to stop.

Ice was standing outside the shop wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt. He turned to see both Bun and Kla running towards him with two of Beer's guys right behind them. Ice meet Kla half way and grabbed a hold of his arms to help be catch his breath. His phone started to ring ''Take them inside now'' he said to the two guys then answered his phone ''Beer what is going on'' he asked worried.

''Prince followed us from the school. He is in fact following them to your place now'' Beer said.

Ice looked towards the way they had come ''Yeah, I see him'' he took a few steps back then ran inside and locked the door. He moved everyone towards the back where no one could see them ''Walk up the stairs and try not to make a sound'' he said to one guy then turned and looked at Kla ''Lock the door and don't come down no matter what.''

Everyone did as they were told. Ice turned around and heard Prince banging on the door. He took a deep breath then walked over and opened it ''Can I help you'' he said in a harsh voice.

''I know he is here, let me talk to Kla now'' Prince said.

''That's not gonna happen. Now if you wanna come in and talk to me you can, but you won't be allowed to see Kla.'' Ice turned and pulled a chair out sitting in it.

Prince walked in and sat down as well looking at Ice ''Why can't I talk to him? This is between us not everyone else'' he said pissed off ''And who are you anyways?''

Just then Beer rushed in breathing heavily. Ice looked over at Beer then back at Prince and leaned up close to him ''I'm Kla's new boyfriend that he lives with now.''

Prince laughed ''That's a lie. Kla wouldn't have agreed to date anyone that fast, plus he is still in love with me even if he doesn't want to say it.''

''That's a lie'' Kla's voice came from behind Prince.

Prince turned and smiled getting up ''There you are'' he made his way over to Kla and lifted his chain up ''You been running away for to long. It's time to come back home.''