"What?"

"I... You.. How do I explain this. I think I might have accidentally poisoned..." I looked around to make sure we were far enough back in the elevator from a few others. I got extra close to her ear and whispered the rest.

"Mr. Kim." I pulled back from her and she still looked at me confused.

When the doors to the elevator opened to the floor we were needed on I pulled Eve out and to the side. We were on the 18th floor, known as the meeting room floor. I tried to whisper explain what I was talking about to Eve. Her eyes went wide and she giggled, clapping her hand over her mouth to stop herself from being too loud with her laughing.

"It's not funny Eve, I could be in serious trouble. I don't know what's in that glitter stuff." I whined slightly as I was in a minor panic mode. I could lose my job, everything. Eve pulled her hand of her mouth and stifled a few chuckles before looking at me with a smile and warmth in her eyes.

"You're going to be fine Y/N. It dissolved right? It's just some powder stuff, who knows it could be silver colored chocolate powder for all we know. You might have made his coffee better, maybe it will pry that stick out of his ass." She giggled again and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, walking with me towards the meeting room.

"Everything will be fine. I'm sure it's non toxic. And if it is slightly toxic, I'm sure not that much got into his coffee. You said that girl's hand was mostly in the way right?" she said. I nodded at her question.

"Yeah, but what if he gets a little sick and blames her?" I asked worried still. Eve patted my back and sighed.

"You'll be fine, she'll be fine. I am most certain he'll be fine. I mean that weird lady looked off her rocker but not like... THAT off her rocker." Eve said with a bright smile as we made our way to the door of the meeting room. We entered and I of course still didn't feel good about everything. I sat between Eve and Lexi, and when Mr. Kim entered drinking his coffee I felt my heart sink into my stomach. Great Y/N you're about to become a murderer. Sure he was an ass to me but he didn't deserve to be poisoned. I couldn't help but stare at him as he sat down at the head of the table in the chair closest to the meeting room door.

 He had a large folder and a pen stuck in his very nice deep blue suit with white button up shirt. The other Mr. Kim entered and took the chair at the far end of the table. I still kept my eyes on Mr. Kim SeokJin, wondering when he'd fall over dead in his chair. As I was staring at him my eyes kept shifting over his face. He was so beautiful, my eyes stopped on his full plum lips and I felt my heart skip a beat. It honestly scared me and I looked away from him for a moment. But once again my eyes fell on his lips, I couldn't stop the random thoughts that just flowed through my head. When my eyes scanned back up to meet his eyes I noticed he was looking at me, I didn't know what to do so I looked away as fast as possible.

The meeting rattled on and I found myself looking at him from time to time, you know just to make sure he wasn't falling out of his chair with foam around his mouth. Once in a while he would look at me and I'd turn away. However I did manage to pay attention enough to the meeting to know that all three teams were working on another VT project, a Lotte project and some adverts for the rail system thanks to the city counsel. Eve was taking notes beside me and I knew I could look over what she had written later if I missed anything.

After 45 more minutes of talking and me studying the face of Mr. Kim SeokJin, the meeting came to a close and we all stood up from our chairs. We gathered our things and I did my best not to look at Mr. Kim again, unfortunately for me he went to move from his chair as I walked behind him with my folder and paperwork. He jolted upright and I felt his hand suddenly on my shoulder as he had bumped his chair into my midsection.