I Need Your Help!!

Hey guys! So first, I want to thank you all again for reading my story. I never imagined that this book would be as popular as it is. And I'm going to apologize now for not updating on a normal basis. It is my goal to at some point update on a normal schedule, but life keeps getting in the way so it probably won't happen for a while.

Anyways, the point of this update is that I need your help and opinions. I'm sure some of you have noticed that my character's name in the story does not follow the naming pattern for almost every other character in the Descendent movies. And by "naming pattern" I'm referring to how Mal is Maleficent's daughter and how Ben is Beast and Belle's son.

Gail is not anywhere in Rumpelstiltskin. To be honest, this was an oversite on my part, but by the time I realized what I did, I was already too far into her story. I was looking for a name that sounded tough, and this came to mind. I've tried relating her name to Mr. Gold, the mortal form of Rumpelstiltskin in Once Upon a Time, but I wasn't sure if everyone would pick up on that.

Now, there are a few characters in the movies that don't follow the "naming pattern" such as Lonny as Mulan's daughter and Uma as Ursula's daughter. However, their names still come from some aspect of their mother's names.

But, then there's Jane as Fairy Godmother's daughter. Her name is totally random, which I guess would make Gail's name alright.

Now, as I mentioned earlier, I'm asking for your help and opinions. I want to know three things from all my readers:

1) Should I change Gail's name?

2) If yes, what name should I give her? Raven? Rosemary? Or a different name that starts with an R? (leave a name in the comments)

3) Is there anything you want to see happen in the future of this book? (And I promise, there will be more magic and battles happening in the future😉)

I will update again in a few weeks to let you all know what my plan is.

Thank you all for your help!!