I opened my eyes and stood up straight. No one had moved their positions. "It is time for you all to choose. I have chosen the path of protecting. Look inside your own hearts and ask what you wish to do now you are free. It is not a choice I can make for you. If you feel you need time, than take the time. We all have been given a second chance to live, and we should just find out what that means."

The angel looking woman stepped forward and honored me. "I have always felt like you do my lady. When they told me what they planned on doing, I shuddered. To make the world peaceful by ruling it never seemed right to me. Your way I feel is right." She looked to Parro who smiled at her. She blushed and looked away.

Others declared their choice in following my path. Only about a quarter seemed scared and unsure. They seemed so young. Dr. Sabers must have broaden the range to include high schoolers after the death of Dr. Bascté and my escape.

Slowly the unsure ones filtered away from us and left. There was a lot of talk among my followers of leaving and organizing. Even Darien was helping organize a communications network. Many were deciding to return to their hometowns to start protecting there. Most were from big cities full of crime and suffering.

It has been two months since the fall of the Dr.Sabers. The 'creations' had organized themselves into groups and have spread out throughout the world taking residence in different cities that needed help. The world was becoming a safer place with every passing day. They still look to me for guidance over time. Some even come back just to talk to me, especially the ones who were uncertain in the beginning. I have been grateful that they tend to only come at most three at a time. Small groups were easy to talk to. More like a one on one with a buddy type of feeling.

Darien has set me up with a nice studio for my designing and it has been going quiet well. When word got around that the gown I wore to that dinner was a D'anges design, my designer name had become quiet popular. I have had to turn people away for how popular I have become. Darien even got me assistants and aids for my business along with all the equipment I could ever want. He had refused to let me tell him he could not help me. He had to remind me that we were engaged and it was his right to help me. And that it was a great investment decision.

Darien even had me move in with him. Well, he really did not make me. He just insisted it one night while we made love. Insisted very convincingly. How could I deny him when he made me feel so wonderful. How could I deny him anything at all. I also really liked living up high with him. We would sometimes watch some of his secret science fiction at night huddled together.

With the studio, I really did not have much to move into Darien's. He was a bit sad by that. He even tried to beg me to go shopping for anything I wanted. I felt guilty thinking for one minute of taking him up on it. He even got Keith over to try to convince me to go.

"Oh Ang. The most wealthiest bachelor who is soon to be off the market by you is begging you to go hog wild and shop till you literally drop, and you say NO. Girl you must be running a fever to deny his gorgeousness." In the end I refused to go, and said it was because of my wings. I was selfconscious about being in public as Angel Kat. So what did Darien do? He got his assistant to bring all sorts of silk shirts and skirts for me. So many beautiful pieces that I would never have dreamed of ever having.

Darien had gotten the necklace he promised made. It is so beautiful and simple. On the front swirls make up wings like on my outfit, but inset in the middle were two diamonds he says represented us. The chain that links the wings around my neck are more swirls. It was heavy to him, but not to me with the tungstun steel.

Darius was over at the penthouse with Keith and Peter (who now knows our little secret) one night by Darien's request. We had a little engagement party which shocked Darius that we wanted to get married. He wanted for us to date more, but saw how happy we were together. Though we are going to wait till spring before we marry.