Part 9

Chapter Nine

My body snapped up from Darien when I was hearing the sound of running of a lot of feet down the hall heading to his suite. Toward us. "What is it?"

"We need to leave." I shift into a protective stance in front of Darien facing the his front door. I was ready to protect him even in his sheet.

Darien ducked under one of my wings. "This way." He grabbed my hand and hurried us to his bedroom. He touches a key pad near the entrance to his bedroom. A squeal made me hold my ears closed with my hands. After about fifteen seconds the sound stops. I look around and my eyes have to adjust to the dark room, which was easy. I saw Darien move to the wall but miss the light switch. I walked over and flipped it for him. "Thanks."

I looked down at the silk bed sheet I was using as a dress. "I cannot fight in this. I would be too scared of them seeing...well..." I looked up and Darien was going into a drawer of his dresser. He came back to me with a pile of clothes.

"I never knew if I could give you these or not. I had them created especially for you." He bent over and placed the pile on the bed. Then he came back to stand in front of me. I could see that he was just a couple of inches shorter than me again. No matter. He reached around my neck and undid my makeshift dress.

I stood before him blushing because I was now naked except for my panties. I listened, but I could not hear anything going on outside this room. I was trying to not think about being naked in front of him like this. We were in danger, but I still loved him and wanted to continue to be with him like we have throughout the night.

He retrieved one piece of clothing and slid it up my legs to my waist. I helped him by stepping into it. A white skirt made of silk with metal embedded into the fabric. The metal made patterns of wings created from swirls. The skirt was made up of two panels. The front panel was short. To the middle of my thigh, and went up the center front of my thighs on either side. The second flowed dramatically down the back of me to the floor and fans out slightly. It was pleated a few times in the back on either side of the zipper. The two pieces are connected by the low rise yoke of the skirt which also had the design on it. The skirt had a built in panties only partially connected to the yoke of the skirt.

He grabbed another piece and I heard a 'chinge' of more metal. He came in front of me with a long scarf. A white scarf that was fatter in the middle and tapers to the ends. He folded it in half and placed his hand marking the middle of the scarf. He opened the scarf up and wrapped his arms around me. Pressing my body to his as he placed the middle of the scarf on my spine below my wings. He brought the scarf around to the front of me and covered my chest with the scarf. He looped one end over and under the other, then tied it around my neck. I looked down and saw metal in the same pattern adorning the fabric on top of my chest matching the skirt.

I looked to the bed and saw a pair of shoes. Well they looked to be a cross between boots and shoes. I sat down on his bed next to 'shoes'. He smiled as he grasped the first one and slid it on to my foot. It was a white greek leather sandle like shoe/boot that laced up my calf from a leather piece along the back of my calf and on the sides of my feet. Along the leather that went up my calves had more metal curves in the wing patterns.

I felt the fabric and it did not just feel like silk. "There is a thin string of tungsten steel woven with the silk into the fabric. I thought that that would help you out when you fought." I smiled at Darien. He was so smart. I walked over to the metal barrier that had formed when he touch the key pad. I placed my ear to it and listened. Darien laughed at me. "You know I have a security system?"

I looked over at him and he had a remote in his hand. He pushed a button and the TV facing his bed turned on. I watched the TV as Darien stood next to me. He pushed another button and the TV shifted to a camera system. He flipped through the channels until he say someone being grabbed by cops.