Chapter 4- You owe me.

Start from the beginning

 "La la la!" Ava and Ryder yell in unison. 

"I could fix that," Carter winks earning another punch. I pull my jumper on, before sitting down to eat. I ignore Carter's pokes in my ribs. Ava and Ryder laugh at us before disappearing into the bushes. 

"Well we know what they are up to," I fidget with my fingers.

"Lets go for a swim," Carter suggests, taking off his top. I stare at him before stripping down to my pink frilly bikini. 

"Race ya," I shout and sprint to the water. Carter runs ahead of me the waves crash at his knees. 

"Hold my hand let's jump the waves," he jumps up and down like a kid. I shake my head before pushing him into the water. I dive into the surprisingly warm water. I swim away from Carter, "that wasn't nice Roars!" I hear him yell as he emerges a meter away. 

"Too bad," I wink smiling at him cheekily. I turn away, looking towards the shore. I suddenly feel two arms pull my legs from under me making lose my balance and fall face first into the water. Carter's smirk is the first thing I see when I bob back up. 

"Sweet revenge baby," he says. 

"Then you can't get any goodnight cuddles tonight," I tease and duck back into the water. I swim to shore as fast as I can. I can hear Carter splashing behind me. Running back to shore, I spot Ryder waving at me. He throws me my towel and chuckles. 

"I never thought you two would be so funny together," he comments, passing me my underwear. I slip it on under my towel. 

"Look at him, he's puffed already you might need to teach him a thing or two," Ava jests while she is packing up our things. I pull my jumper over my head when Carter gets closer. 

"I will get cuddles. You've been waiting too long to deny them," he starts reading my nickname written on the bottom of my jumper, " 'Dazzler' hmm that's a cute nickname babe," he whispers in my ear. I smile and walk away. 

My nickname Dazzler is comes from the fact that I smile a lot when I dance. My trade marks are my cute smile and my booty pop I do at the end when we pose.

I can hear Carter groan, "how do I win?" I hear him groan to my brother. Ava links arms with me. 

"You need an early night. You have school tomorrow and early morning practice. Poppy is meeting you at the gym at 5," she reminds me when we get to the car. 

"You know my schedule better than I do, " I observe as slide into the  car. When Carter gets in I shuffle away. 

"Babe, you know I made a good point," he mumbles, running a hand up my leg.

 "I don't mind. I mean I've gone out without you cuddling me for a long time," I shrug winking as I push his hand away. Carter looks pained.

 "I'm staying at yours again tonight," He tells Ryder. Ryder answers him with a nod and continues his conversation with Ava. I frown and turn away from him, "I will show you what you've been missing out on and then you'll never want to go without again," Carter breathes in my ear. 

"I have an early start tomorrow, I have to sleep. I don't have time for cuddles and kisses," I tap his nose with my finger. 

"Oh I will make you have time." Carter grins.

I run into the house and lock myself in my bedroom. Carter pounds on my door. "Let me in!" he yells. I ignore him and put an over-sized T-shirt on. His whining gets louder so I open the door a little bit. 

"Shush I need to sleep," I grumble beginning to close the door again. Carter sticks his foot in the way. I look at his foot and laugh. I leave him standing there and snuggle into bed. "Night babe," I feel weight pushing the bed down. My heart goes fuzzy when I feel him slide in next to me. I give him a brief kiss and bury my face in my pillow. He places a kiss on my ear lobe, "no don't, I'm sleeping," I mumble. I fall asleep as I feel myself being pulled into Carter's shirtless torso.