Prologue

Taehyung's pov.

I straightened up my tie and brushed off my suit. Jin added a little white rose to my blazer pocket, making sure the flowers head was visible. He patted my shoulder and gave me a large, happy smile. I gave him a smile and a nod back as I walked towards the door, linking arms with the white-haired male at the door.

"Hey Taehyung, I know we have been friends for five years now but I just want you to know before your special day, that I'm sorry for kidnapping  you all them years ago."

"How many times are you going to apologize, Yoongi-hyung, you have nothing to apologize for, its because of you that I'm here today," I said smiling at him. 

I hear the music start to play, the beautiful hum of an organ, barely a whisper through the thick wooden door.

The door opens...

Everybody stands up...

He turns around...

His orban brown eyes sparkle with delight, his cheeks shine with a lovely pink hue. His smile stands out the most though, his cherry lips hardly noticeable as they stretch, showing his adorable bunny teeth. 

Jungkook stands at the altar waiting for me. Yoongi and I set off down the aisle towards him.

................TIME SKIP.............

"Kim Taehyung do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"And do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"I now announce you, husband and husband, you may kiss your man!"

Both males lean in..

"May I Sugar?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

And with that both males' lips met, giving each other all their love and affection there and then.

.............TIME SKIP...............

3rd person pov.

ONce the two males arrived home they spent the rest of the night together, lost in their own desires, knowing that now that they are together nothing can separate them.....or so they thought.

AN: Hey guys, this is the start of a new chapter for Tae and Jungkookie, I hope you enjoy this short chapter.