Chapter Thirty-Six

Mulai dari awal

"Wear these together,"

He raised a skeptical eyebrow, "Really Isandra?"

"Trust me," I said. He sighed shrugging taking the clothes from me and I leaned against the head rest waiting for him to change. He went to the bathroom coming out a solid fifteen minute later and my heart skipped a beat.

It was perfect.

Nik looked just as surprised, "This is actually, good,"

The blue jeans matched the white crisp shirt perfectly, the green sweater on top was perfect, casual but smart. The ends of the shirt stuck out from the bottom of the jumper and the collar was loose and unbuttoned, it had a look to  it and I smiled.

The brown hair was highlighted by the choice of colours, and I knew exactly where I saw this before. Someoen else wore something just like that, except their sweater was much darker, a more forest green.

"You look good," I nodded clearing my throat and sitting up. 

He turned around in the full size mirror that was leaning up against the wall fixing his hair, "Just make it more spiky, or whatever," I said standing up.He nodded fixing himself and I walked back where Eden and Alex were sitting deep in talk.

"There you are, we have more news," Eden said as I walked in. And then it hit me, "Just give me a second," I said hastily rushing back to Nik.

"Take it off," I said chucking him a random shirt from the bed. He looked surprised, his brown eyes confused as he stared at me, "I thought you said I looked good,"

I nodded, "Yes but this shirt is better," I said wincing when i saw the colour, mustard. Oh god why did he even have this shirt. 

I looked at him in those clothes, it was like someone else I  had created, and god I felt sick. It didn't feel right him wearing those clothes, what the hell was I thinking picking them out.

"Everything okay?" I looked up to see Eden come, what the hell was he here for.

"Isandra's telling me to change," Nik complained like a five year old complaining to his dad. I rolled my eyes, "She picked it out too,"

"Well I'm changing my mind now, Nik take it off," I snapped angry. Maybe I can just put a gun to his head and make him do it, wait,  no, that's not right. I was meant to protect them. 

Eden looked between me and Nik before his eyes lingered to long on his sweater, "She's right," he cleared his throat.

"She is?"

"I am?"

"It's too formal for a party, wear something,"

The car ride was quiet, it was Eden filling me in on what Alex and he were talking about. New information about who was trying to harm the prince and cousin. 

There was a rumour that it was actually Nik's parents, trying to get the throne, but somehow I found that hard to believe.

Nik hardly seemed the type to want to rule a country, I doubt he had it in him. Like looking at him now munching on a chocolate bar while annoying Alex who was trying to drive and not flick his hand against Nik's head. 

I smiled shaking my head at Alex, I knew that glare, I was usually the one on the recieving end.

"We need to keep on guard," Eden whispered and I nodded, like I didn't know that, "Do you have your gun?"

'Well of course?" I said annoyed, I always had my gun, that one day was his fault for not telling me he was an agent. I could feel  my baby's cold skin pressing agianst my waist, it was surprisingly calming.

My eyes flickered to the prince, Jax, as he was sitting on the other side, looking annoyed as he texted. I frowned looking at him, I felt annoyed, irritated, why the hell was I protecting his sorry cheating arse. 

God to think he wanted a 'fling' before he got married to the whore, I guess in a way they were perfect for each other.

The venue was the same as last time, just someone else's house, so I guess it wasn't the exact same.

This house seemed even bigger and the music was louder. It was lucky Alex even found a spot to park, which I was sure was illegal parking as we got out. Dressed in jeans and another top I looked, again, over dressed compared to the girls.

 But I was sure they weren't hiding a gun under their shirt, or a dagger between their breasts. 

"Try not to get drugged again," Eden joked and I glared at him. 

Uni was not my thing.

And three hours later bored at the party, I knew Alex was right, uni was not for me. Damn it why the hell was I always so stubborn, wanted everything and when I got it, hated it.

I sighed running a hand through my hair watching people dance, drink, smoke, grind against each other, absoltuely revolting. I do not want some guys dick pressed against my arse, no. That would feel so...uncomfortable.

I shuddered trying to press myself against the couch away from a couple that were dancing dangerously close to me.

"Hi there, would you like to-,"

"No," I said noth even bothering to look at who ever it was who asked me. He muttered 'bitch' under his breathe and walked off and I rolled my eyes, the same reply I had been giving to any guy, or a girl, who had approached me.

No I don't want to dance, not with you

No I don't want to drink, did you spike it?

No I don't want to make out with you and leave our mark on this couch, what a stupid idea.

No would you like me to shoot you with my gun, the poor guy thought I was joking. I should have flashed  him, my gun that was. 

I looked up seeing Jax make out with someone else, who was this item number eight tonight. His eyes met mine and I gave him the thumbs up sign, good to see the freak moved on, if he was trying to make me jealous, it wasn't working.

Eden suddenly plopped down beside me, the whole couch moving and I raised an eyebrow as he offered me a drink, "Not spiked, it's coke,"

"The drug or the soft drink?" I joked accepting the glass from him.

"Why do I have to keep an eye on mister lets lock lips, can I take Nik now?" I asked irritated. Alex was on Nik and I was on the prince, I hated it, hated, hated, hated it. Honestly there was only so much you can watch a person make out before wanting to vomit.

Like exchanging saliva, what the hell was so pleasurable about that. Okay, with some people you could for hours but clearly not watch it. 

Eden laughed shaking his head, "No," he was a "uni kid" so he had to act like it, and I waas bored. Why can't I act like a uni-oh mever mind that means socializing, ew. 

"Why isn't anything exciing happening?" I complained and as soon as I slumped my head sighing the lights all went off.

"Be careful what you wish for,"

Well fuck me.

 Not edited, don't complain about mistakes, you can say upate as many times as you want but I update when I have time, so try leaving a better comment. 

Comment something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one as long as you ain't rude. Anywhere, I would have replied to you..I am the song lyric genuis