Bonus: Grade School Nighmare!

Today we were dressed as princes from Arabia. I couldn’t help but stare at Mori’s form, ‘Damn!’ I screamed in my mind. I was glad to be barefoot but the Kuffeyah was rather itchy along with the Thobe but the Bisht made it even more unbearable. I looked to the door to see a boy on his ass looking horrified at us. “What’s wrong little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?” Tamaki asked.

“Are you the king of this place?” The kid asked. Tamaki was so happy that he didn’t answer the kid. “Well are you?” He pressed.

“Come closer lost one.” Tamaki said with a smile.

“What was it you just called me little boy?” Tamaki asked.

“*Cough* Fraud *Cough*” I said pretending to cough loudly.

“The king.” The kid said flatly.

“The king!” Tamaki yelled dramatically. “Yes I am the king of the host club long live the host king!”

“What did you want kid?” I asked, my arms crossed in irritation, my Idiot senses were tingling.

“I’m an elementary fifth year, Shira Takamuji. I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice!” He demanded. We all stared at him in shock, though I was slightly distracted since Mori was behind me and leaning over my shoulder in his shock. The next day I kept an eye on the kid as I chatted with my customers.

“You look more like the carp that swim in my pond at home I’d never give false compliments like that.” Shira said loudly causing the girl Tamaki was talking to, to run away and cry.

“I knew the kid would be a laugh.” I chuckled.

“Don’t you think that was mean Skylar?!” The girls at my table asked.

“No, honesty is the best policy. Lies are made for sugar coating things that help us grow up and move on in life. Let’s say a girl with lipstick on her teeth walked in right now, would you tell her that the lipstick was on her teeth or would you let her walk home and notice it before panicking about how many other people saw the lipstick and didn’t tell her. True friends tell you when you screw up and if you’re not beautiful.” I finished my speech with a flourish. “Besides with how the kid is acting now Tamaki is playing with his weaknesses, children don’t know how to be tactful.”

I frowned as Shira bullied Honey and before I left my table I got the chance to see Mori scare the crap out of him. Then he asked Haruhi if she was a cross dresser. As the others panicked I began my plan, “Hey kid!” I shouted, getting out of my seat. He turned to me and stared, “Why don’t we have a talk.” I said grabbing his arm before taking him out into the hall.

“Hey let go of me Crazy guy!” He shouted at me.

“What’s that? You want to stay with me for the rest of the day? I don’t know you might not be able to handle it.” I said with a sickly sweet grin. “Now, if you don’t learn to behave I will make sure you stick to me like stink on a skunk and I will make it the most painful thing you will ever do.” I said sweetly, “Am I clear?” I asked, he nodded with a frightened look on his face. “Good.” I walked him back into the room. “Now remember you can stay at my table for today, please be nice to my lady friends.” I grinned.

“So why did you ask to be Tamaki’s apprentice?” I asked, sipping my tea.

“I wanted to learn how to make a woman happy.” He snapped before looking frightened that he misbehaved.

“That’s strike one, what a silly thing to ask. You’re only a boy after all, why not go play in dirt and fry a few ants with a magnifying glass?” I asked. “Besides only you know how you can make a woman happy, nobody can teach it to you.” I tapped his nose, “Because only you know what your best at.” I smiled. Kyoya then explained the types of our group, claiming me as the wild type. Renge labeled Shira as the naughty type, “You know…it actually fits.” I muttered.

Renge then put him into quick training, having him trip and fall before saying his catch phrase he then yelled at us before running out of the room. The next day I walked over to the middle school before spotting Shira. “Hey kid!” I shouted, he turned and spotted me before running away with a frightened look on his face. I followed him into his classroom where I got a permission slip and handed it to the teacher, “Shira, I need to talk to you.” I said softly before motioning for him to follow me. I noticed him give one last look at a girl before following me.

“So that’s her huh? The woman you want to make happy?” I asked. The boy promptly turned pink. “Don’t worry it’s our little secret.” I grinned before picking the boy up and running to a separate music room. I sat him down on a couch before sitting on the edge of the table in front of him. “Listen, I’m sorry about my friends yesterday and I’m sorry they couldn’t help you with your problem but it really isn’t our job to make one girl happy. That’s too special for us; it’s your job to do that the way you do best.” I grinned at his shocked face.

“W-why can’t you help?!” He shouted in agony.

“Because nobody can make her happier than you stupid.” I chuckled. He stared shocked at me, “You know what she loves, you know her fears and you know what you have in common as well as your feelings for her. Use what you have kid, it works wonders.” I said before escorting him back to class and headed home.

A while later we were all dressed up and I was leading Shira’s little friend into the Host room. I quickly guided her in towards the second Piano, “Have fun Kid.” I smirked before walking out the door.

“Aren’t you going to stay Skylar-chan?” Honey asked me.

“Sorry Honey, the piano always put me to sleep. I prefer a violin or a nice good drum.” I said before leaving completely.