Chapter |: Meetings

I walked through the halls my black hoodie heating up considerably in the sunlight. Heads turned to find the loud pounding on the tile floor was my combat boots stomping down the hall. 'She should have waited for me, I found a better place for us to study. Now I have to find her.' I thought while flicking my short black hair out of my bright green eyes. I passed yet another loud library before hearing a crash not too far away. 'Guess it isn't so hard to find her.' I smirked before running into music room 3.

"Haruhi!" I shouted busting into the room. I found her on the other side of the terror twins as I liked to call them."Don't you guys know any manners? Geez" I growled at them, shoving them out of my way. I picked her up off of the ground checking her for injuries. "I'm going to have to pay you guy's back." She muttered. The twins smirked, "With what, you can't even afford a school uniform, neither can your friend. What's with that grubby outfit you got on anyway?" They told her coming up to me and patting my back. I growled, "Why would I? Makes me look like a piece of candy if you ask me."

The human calculator also known as Kyoya came up behind her, picking up a shard from the vase. "What do you think we should do Tamaki?" He asked. I swiveled around to see Mr. Goody-two-shoes himself. "You might have heard the saying Fujioka, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Since you can't pay with money, you with have to pay with your body, starting today you're the Host Club's dog." He told her.

Everyone was now swarming over Haruhi while she looked panicked. "I'm not leaving Haruhi alone with you people, so if she's going to put up with you I am too." I told them scratching my head. "Nope, sorry we only need one dog." Tamaki said. I glared at him and put my hand on yet another vase. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Pick one." I told him. Haruhi started to panic. My mom put me here in hopes of Haruhi and the teachers getting me to begome a good girl. As you can see it's not working.

"Haruhi if you interfere, I will spray paint the headmasters office blue, maybe red.....I can't decide." I said smirking. She flopped over onto the floor and I smiled, "So...What'll it be boys?" They all lifted their hands and said, "You can help! You can help! Just back away slowly." I put my hand down and threw Haruhi's arm over my shoulder. I put her on the couch, "Touch Haruhi and you will lose whatever limb you touched her with." With that I sat down in a chair and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

"Don't touch him, you heard Skylar!" I heard someone whisper...Sounds like Goody-Goody. I felt something poke my cheek, my eyes snapped open and I glared at the offencer. It turned out to be a pencil held by Kyoya. "I warned you Calculator." Was all I said before he was lying on his back on top of the floor. The noise woke Haruhi, her eyes opened and she looked confused at me. "Okay, time to get started." I told her and I got up and stretched.

I was now helping Haruhi serve tea and cakes. Unfortunately Haruhi had to go shopping so I was serving the food. When Haruhi came back I was shaking my head at a girl who offered me cake, telling her no thank you. Then I saw Tamaki holding Hescafe, spacial blended coffee. He asked, "What is this?" I rose my eyebrow and walked past him. "It's coffee, already ground." I deadpanned.

I walked away from his declairations of trying 'Commoner's coffee.' I sighed and began piling more cakes and tea's onto trays. I walked out to see everone surrounding a table and sipping coffee. I grunted and continued serving. "Stupid rich people..." I muttered after knocking some cake onto my jacket. I used a napkin to get it off only to see the terror twins close enough to eachother to pucker up.

I covered my heyes and walked away my head screaming, 'MY EYES! MY POOR VIRGIN EYES!!' Then I saw Mori and Honey come out apologising for taking too long of a nap. I sweatdropped, He's my age yet he can't seem to get over his childhood stages of napping and trying to act cute. 'One moment he's sitting next to the girls and the next he's tackling Haruhi. Wait....Tackling Haruhi!' I walked over to him and put him on the grond and a couple steps away from Haruhi, "Woah, watch it I said no touching Haruhi. Haruhi is my friend and I don't need a host club at the house to annoy me." I told him. "I was just going to ask Haru chan if she could have some cake with me."