Chapter 8

Y/n's P.o.v
I was outside the balcony getting some fresh air remembering what might've happen back there,

'that was a bit traumatizing.' I thought to myself

I heaved a long sigh, Then toby came holding two mugs.

"What's the matter? Did something happened?" toby asked looking at me.

"Nahh.. I just miss my home and my aunt" I shrugged my shoulders.

I lied. Well, not that much particularly of a lie. But it's true that I miss my aunt except for that fucker.

"don't worry, it's hot chocolate. Your favorite." (just go with the flow) then toby hand out the mug while smiling at me. Then, I smiled back at him with glee, knowing that hot chocolate is my favorite.

"thank you, toby. Never thought that you knew hot chocolate was my favorite." as I took the mug that he gave me and took a sip.

"this is really good toby, thanks" I smiled again looking at him.

"y-yeah of course. you can always count on me in making you a hot chocolate." Toby scratch his neck while laughing. Then I shift my gaze from the scenery of a misty forest, where it's almost dawn. Then we stayed in the balcony talking about different topics. I felt a sudden chill when the wind blows. 

'It seems that it begins to be chilly now'

Then toby offered me his sweater making me gasp in surprise.

"here, wear this. it seems that it's starting to be chilly now" as he looks at me with certainty in his eyes. I nodded and gave him the mug and started to wear his sweater.

'it smells like lavender'

"Thank you toby." Then I kissed his cheeks as a sign of thanks. I'm really thankful that toby was here with me making me feel at ease because of that incident.

'Damn that bloody painter'

"Y-yeah... Hahahahaha no problem y/n. You were shivering, that's why I offered you my sweater." then he looked away. Then I chuckled at him

"we should head inside now y/n, because it's getting dark." I nodded then we walked to the door..

"you know toby, your sweater smells like  lavender. So girly" as I snickered, leaving the cute boy in embarrassment.

Sorry guys it took so long to update. Hope you enjoy this sweet and fluffy short chapter.