Chapter 1

I just can't stand to see you leaving
But heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No, heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home.

Beyonce - Heaven

...

Kyla's POV

"Kyla! You're back" I recognized that voice instantly.

Hannah

"Yeah. Rose begged me to come back so I don't miss the exams I've been working hard for." I responded in a low voice.

"It would've been still understandable if you would've taken more time to heal Kyla." She said coming closer to hug me.

I didn't hug her back I just rested my head on her shoulder till she pulled back. I wasn't in the mood for hugs and all that but knowing my friends they'll all want to hug me. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up. After you lose your parents the last thing on your mind is showing love to others. If it isn't for Rose constantly begging me to not give up on school because my parents would be so disappointed if I do, I wouldn't be here.

Hannah and I have been friends for almost a year now. She and her family moved to New York last year. Weirdly enough I was the first student she talked to when she first started boarding our mini bus. A lot of people found me hard to talk to since I'm a celebrity kid or something.

Fortunately Hannah is one of those friends that don't see me that way. She's such a sweet soul plus very fun to be with and she has been a super supportive after my parents' death. Even if it's just keeping me company on my bed.

"Look who decided to come back." his resonant deep voice just put a smile on my face instantly. I had been friends with this guy since the day we stepped foot in our school for middle school interview. Alec is so sweet and charming with his beautiful smile. He is also tall with long black hair. Emarald brown eyes. His beautiful smile showing his straight white teeth and pink lips. "Aren't you gonna give me a hug too?" Earth back to Ky!

I shook my head and realised Alec was standing in front of me with his arms open. I closed the gap between us and hugged him back. I reach his shoulders by height so I hugged his chest. I could feel his muscles tighten and almost making me choke till I spoke up

"Um... I'll faint any second now if you don't let me go." He let go immediately making me gasp for air when he did.

"Oh I'm sorry, I guess I really missed having you around Kyla" he said. He said he missed you.

And I heard that! He's supposed to miss me anyway we're friends.

I have an inner voice, she's sometimes annoying trust me. Emma is her name.

"Hey Kyla" Leo said coming to stand beside me. He was like a brother to me. Always being protective like a brother should and always caring. Sometimes I wonder if it's like this to have one. I never got the chance to experience that. I was an only child to my parents.

"Hey Leo" I gave him a polite smile before hugging him. I think you can say I missed this one a lot. He's very funny too.

As much as there are tons of cars at home I still used a student a minibus to get to school. It's about a ten minute ride anyway so it really doesn't matter. My parents felt the need for me to socialize more so they kinda forced me to use a minibus and we were currently waiting for it to show up. To be honest I was dying for it to show up because I wasn't enjoying the pitiful stares I was getting right now.

Diary Of A DavisonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara