This Is It....

Today is the day that Jailee and her mom are moving to California. All the girls are over helping Jailee finish packing.

Jailee's Mom: Jailee hunny!! You need to load the last of your things into the truck. I'm just going to take your sister over to your grandparents house. I'll be back in about half an hour.

Jailee: Okay mom. I'll be ready. But can Ashli and I just have a moment alone please? To say goodbye.

JM: Okay. I'll be in the car waiting for you Ash.

Ashli: Ok.

Their mom goes to the car and Jai, Ashli, and the girls all go sit in a circle on the living room floor.

Jai: I'm gonna miss you so much Ashli.

Ashli: I know. I'm gonna miss you too Jai. And you three too.

Kia: I know! We're almost never gonna get to see you now that Jailee isn't gonna be here.

Jailee: Girls! Please promise me that you'll all still hang out with Ashli. I need you guys to all be friends.

La Reina: Of course we will.

Trinity: Yeah. We love you and Ashli both.

Ashli: I love you guys too.

Jailee: Could you guys go to my room and start throwing my clothes in all the suitcases that are spread out on the floor? I wanna talk to Ashli alone really quick before my mom comes in here looking for her.

Kia: Sure.

La Reina: Yeah. No problem.

Kia, Trinity, and La Reina all go upstairs to start packing Jai's clothes for her.

Jai: Ashli...I don't wanna leave you here. Please come with us. It's not too late! We can get your stuff out the car and put it in the moving truck! You don't have to stay here. Our house in L.A. is 4 bedrooms! Please Ashli please!

Ashli: I'm sorry Jai. But I just can't do it. I need to be here with Anthony so he can know our baby. He's so excited! It's just what's best for my little family right now. Maybe next year once I turn 18 and finish my senior year, me and Anthony and the baby can come and live out there. Now just isn't the right time. I'm sorry baby girl. But I love you sooo much! (starts crying) Don't you ever forget that! Do you understand me?

Jai: (starts crying too and nods her head yes) I love you too. I'll be back in 9 months. You can bet on that. I will not miss the birth of my niece or nephew. I promise.

Ashli pulls Jailee into a tight hug and they stand there hugging the life out of each other until their mom comes back in.

JM: Ashli it's time to g-...... Oh!

Jai and Ash pull apart and wipe their tears away.

JM: Oh you guys. Please don't do this to me. You're breaking my heart.

Jai: Sorry mom. We were just saying bye.

JM: Are you guys done? If you're not then take all the time you need.

Jai: No, no. I think we're done.

Ashli: Yeah. If we stay together any longer I think we'll drown in our tears. (tries to laugh but fails miserably)

JM: Alright. C'mon now. I'll be back Jai.

Jai: Okay. I love you Ashli.

Ashli: I love you too Jailee.

Ashli and their mom leave and Jai goes upstairs to her room.

In her room