Make A Wish: Part 24

Start from the beginning

Well I've only been obsessed with you for the past 4 years, and I ended up fucking up my life trying to be with you, so yeah. I've done my fucking research.

"So are you just gonna stand there or what?" Bruno asks.

I shrug. "I dot have a bathing suit." I reply.

"So? You don't need one. Come on Selina. Pleeaaasssee." He gives me that pleading innocent look. Dammit I'll never be able to resist those eyes, will I?

Before I can answer he grabs my arm and pulls me in the water. I land on top of him and the waves crashed around us. He smiles at me with those amazing dimples.

"See it's not so bad." He says. We stand up and he takes my hand. "Lets go further out." He suggests.

So we walk hand in hand into the water until its up to our waists.

"I love your eyes, Selina." Bruno says which catches me off guard. I'd never expect Bruno to say that to the real Selina.

"You do?" I ask. He nods.

"They're brown but when I look at them, I see so many different colors all at once. It's incredible."

There were butterflies in my stomach. I've recalled the many times Ive said similar things about his eyes.

Without asking he pulls me closer until our body's are touching. "Do you feel it, Selina?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm feeling something alright." I reply. And yes, I was referring to the carrot.

He laughs. "Well I didn't mean that, but I guess it works too." He brushes a piece of wet hair from my face. "I meant do you feel like a connection between us?" He asks.

Only always.

I nod. "Yes."

He brushes his thumb across my bottom lip, obviously thinking about kissing me.

Do it I say in my head.

He looks up at me, asking permission. I tell him yes with my eyes. He leans in and slowly puts his lips on mine. His lips were soft and gentle. I lace my arms around his neck and part my lips slightly, allowing his tongue entry.

This is actually happening. No spell, no necklace, no wish. Bruno Mars is really and genuinely kissing me right now.

"I don't remember how I ended up in my old high school this morning, and I don't know why I'm in Hawaii to begin with, but I have a feeling it was meant to be. So I could meet you, and so we could share this moment together."

I was about ready to faint at how perfect everything seemed. Maybe it was all going to be ok. Maybe this is what was supposed to really happen.

Suddenly I felt the world around me start to spin. It started spinning so fast that all I could see was a blur of colors.

"Bruno?" I call. Nothing.

The spinning soon evaporated to pitch black. I couldn't see a thing.

"Selina."

It was Astrid, saying my name.

"Astrid? Where are you?" I couldn't tell where the voice was coming from. It seemed to be all around me.

"Selina there isn't much time." She says. Her voice sounded weak.

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned. I still couldn't detect where she was.

"I'm dying, Selina." She says.

"No that's impossible. You're a sorceress you can't die." My heart started beating faster.

"It was the only way to fix it." She says.

"Fix what?"

"The dream stone, Selina. The only way to restore it is to make a great sacrifice. I sacrificed myself." She coughs.

"Why would you do that?" My throat was becoming tight.

"For you. I want you to have your wish." She says.

But I didn't need it anymore. Everything was finally falling into place. Bruno was starting to love the real Selina.

"Reverse it. Don't die, Astrid." Tears started to form in my eyes. Astrid was my friend and I didn't want to lose her. She's been there for me through this whole roller coaster.

"It is already done."

"There has to be a way!" I cry.

"Do you remember what I told you when we first met? I said you were destined for your dreams. This is destiny, Selina."

I didn't know what to say anymore, so I just let the tears fall.

"Goodbye, Selina."

And then the darkness was gone.

My eyes adjusted and I was in my room. The room that belonged to the 17 year old Selina. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing my prom dress. I walked over to my mirror, and no doubt I was back to 17.

Which means....

Tap

I walk over to my window and slide it open. There he was, 17 year old Bruno smiling sheepishly at me. He was in his prom outfit as well.

It's like we went back in time to when I realized my necklace was gone,

I looked down again.

And this time around, the blue stone was resting against my chest.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

AUTHORS NOTE:

I feel so bad since I've started school I've spent all my free time writing my fanfic for Instagram. I haven't forgotten about this one, I swear. I hope you guys still like this story..? If you're still reading please leave me an amarsing comment and also a vote. I love you guys. 😘😘

~ijustlove_brunomars