"Yeah he just needs to get comfortable around you." Devyn says and I nod.

I take a deep breath and open the door. Jakes wearing a black hoodie with the words "No Name" and another pair of plaid pants with a red beanie.

"Kat" I hear Devyn whisper and they fall. They hold in their laughter while I just smile.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello." He reply's.

"Shall we get going?" I ask and he nods.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" I yell and she sprints to the door to look at us. "Oh it's you" Mom says to Jake. "Mom!" I say and Jake scratches his neck.

"No! Oh no I like you. Tyler seems to be having fun with you and your friends." She smiles at him and he stops scratching his neck and smiles.

"I'm Jake by the way." He reaches to shake my moms hand. "Polite too." She says and nods in approval.

"Okay, have fun and he home by 12" she says and I nod and walk to Jakes car.

He opens the door for me just like last time and I smile and buckle up.

"So where are we going?" I ask fully knowing where we were going.  "It's a surprise."

"Come on just tell me." I say. "It's surprise."  he sings making me laugh.

"Hey, don't judge my singing." He says and I laugh again. "Fine, I get aux then." I say. "Fair enough." He responds.

I take the aux cord and put on Seams by the one and only Mikes Dead.

He starts grinning and I raise an eyebrow but ignore it. "So you really like this guy?" He asks.

"Feeling crazy cause my baby went and left me!" I scream and he looks over at me laughing.

"I take that as a yes." He says and I continue to sing as he drives to the location.

The song finishes and he says we're close. "But to answer your question. Yes I love him. A lot. I don't know. I really feel his music and I can relate to the lyrics." I say and he nods.

"Yeah I've had that with a couple artists." He says and we pull into a parking spot.

"Ah, a carnival guy huh?" I ask as we get out the car. "Well it's the only thing I could think of." He says.

We walk into the carnival and look around. "What do you want to do first?" He asks and I reply immediately. "Definitely bumper cars." I say and we take off the the line.

"Ten bucks says some kid is gonna get stuck, and hold us up our whole turn." Jake says as we step into different cars.

"That's never even happened to me." I say and his eyes widen.

"Are serious? That happens to me every time I'm here." He says. "Okay well we'll see what happens." I say and our turn starts.

Not even two minutes in someone can't back up and is blocking everyone's path.

I refuse to look at Jake who I know for a fact is staring at me with a smirk on his face. 

Just like Jake said we're held up the whole ride and he opens his mouth when we get off. "Don't." I say causing him to laugh.

"I told you so." He says laughing.

...

"I can't wait any longer." Jake says after we rode about four rides with 30 minute lines.

"What?" I ask. "I. Need. Food." He says walking toward the concession stands. I laugh. "I'm getting hungry too." I say.

"What do you want?" He asks. "I just want a cotten candy please." I say to the tired looking women.