Several officers were hesitant. While they usually worked alongside the flash, it was only recently that they heard of an alien running around their city.

Sergeant Ramirez glared at the intruder. "You ain't the Flash. Why should we take a stranger's help?"

Rath groaned. "If you haven't noticed, Flash ain't here. So, unless you have a tank coming anytime soon, Rath's clobber that guy so you can save those guys."

The group was silent before one of the lower rank officers spoke. "I say we trust him, Sergeant."

Ramirez turned to his subordinate. "What makes you say that? This alien might have been the one who unleashed this thing in the first place."

Rath rolled his eyes. "Ya gotta be kidding me! Why would Rath be involved with that bucket of bolts?"

She shook her head. "You and I both know who that robot belongs to. This thing broke out of the captivity somehow." She then turned to "Besides, he's the same guy who fought Sabertooth alongside Fire and Ice."

The squad leader groaned and turned to the alien. "Alright. I have faith in my people, so I'll put my faith in you just this once. Just know that if you make one wrong move, I'll have your hide in my den." He then bellowed orders to the other officers. "Prepare for emergency rescue. Carlos, you're taking point."

"Yeah... sure." Rath faced the female officer. "Thanks for having my back, uh..."

She coughed. "It's uh... officer Spivot."

"Got it."

She nodded. "No problem. It's not every day I get to meet an alien like Superman. Now, we need you to get him at least thirty yards away from the civilians. I'm sure you can pull this off."

With that, Rath jumped into the fray to engage, and the officers went to work. The doors were jammed, so they had to break the windows open and pull them to safety. The two fighters traded blows as the people made their moves in the background. Once they were all free, Rath motioned them all to get out of range. "Get out of here if you don't want to end up as robot road kill." They all followed the order immediately.

Rath turns back to the rampaging robot to see a mailbox flying at him. Crossing his arms, he braced the force of impact. Rath glared at the machine across from him. "Let me tell ya something, Chrome Dome. Rath's just trying to enjoy his day, and now you show up and ruin it along with everyone else's. It's time that Rath fixes his problems in the one way he knows how." Rath jumped on the metal torso and began jabbing at the head. "By beating them into submission!"

Seconds of a beating later, it managed to grab Rath in between hits and slammed him into the concrete.

In return, Rath headbutted it in the torso. "You think that hurt Rath? Let me tell you something. Rath has faced all sorts of enemies in the cosmos, and you're at the bottom of the totem pole!" The two began duking it out in the streets even further. Blaster bolts fired from its shoulders. Irritated, Rath ripped both of them off and crushed them in his hands to scrap. "That's your first mistake; When you shoot Rath, you just make Rath Mad!" Picking up a crushed car, he launched it right at the enemy. However, one of the hands converted in an energy saw, cutting the vehicle in half. This just enraged Rath even further. "You think you're so smart, robot man. I'm gonna rip you to pieces and turn you into a moped!"

Just as the alien hero was about to recycle the machine, a scarlet blur sped by and landed a kick against the machine, pushing it into a brick wall. The figure ran back right in front of Rath. He was a man in a red bodysuit with a lightning bolt on the front. The sides of his head also had the familiar colts. While his eyes were hidden by white lenses, his mouth and nose were exposed. This man was the iconic hero to all of Central City. "I hope you don't mind that I dropped by."