getting a pet

Sal:

One day he came home, drenched completely in rainwater. In his hands was a wet black kitten. He shut the door behind him, and placed the ball of fur in your hands, taking his prosthetic off so that it wouldn't be afraid. He smiled as he watched you squeal in delight at the cute cat. "What should we name him?"

 "What should we name him?"

Sal and Y/n's kitten!

Larry:

You and Larry were in a Pet Smart, looking around simply because you were bored that day. He then saw a brilliant coloured parakeet and gasped, pressing his face against the glass like a child. "Y/n! Can we get it? Please please please?" He whines, tugging on the bottom of your shirt like a kid. "I guess... But it's your responsibility to take care of him!" You told him. That day you and Larry walked out of the store with a brightly coloured parakeet that he loved to death. "What should we name him?"

 "What should we name him?"

Larry and Y/n's parakeet!

I'm sorry this is short I have not been able to write as you all know... I am trying my hardest to get chapters out but it's really hard with all of the stuff that's going on. I love you guys and thanks for 2.21k! ❤❤ I wish I could do more but sadly I cannot...

Sincerely, me.