Deer!Dipper X Deer!Bill:Greetings,Love

Request from:

Xx_Inno_Will_xX

can you do a Monster Falls Deer Dipper x Deer Bill?

A.N:Ok,I didn't get a reply from this person,but I'm gonna make this a very sweet oneshot indeed! The characters are gonna look just like the ones on that picture,and I prey that this person likes it !:) So ENJOY!

      PS: I hope you guys realize that I've been putting hidden messages in these oneshots.Like in every,single,one.Here's a hint,the words are in bold letters,but not in brackets - (   )     The bold words in brackets are just me talking,randomly

     Dipper's P.O.V

     I'm hopping through the forest,my hooves crushing every fallen leave under me.I was in a great mood today.The blue-ish grey deer that follows me around all the time hasn't been following me since last wedsnday,and today is friday.He always calls me baby,or sweety,and I don't like it.

     It was a beautiful fall evening.I kept hopping around until I got to my village.Monster falls has many villages for different animals or monsters.My village is quite small for us,but we can get around.

     Just then,I heard someone calling my name,and not the nickname the blue-grey deer calls me.

     "Dipper~Diiiipper~"

     It was the blue-grey deer,but I couldn't see him.I know it's him because he's always creeping around and saying my name before jumping out.I started to hop toward my home,but the deer jump in front of me,scaring me half to death.

     "Hiya,baby,it's been a while,hasn't it?I saw you hoppin' around,so I thought I would join you." He said.He was so much bigger than me,and it's obvious that he's slowly trying to kidnap me. I just wonder what would happen if he did. . .

     "Uh,no thanks,sir,I'd like to hop by myself.''I said,"I-I was just going home anyway-"

     "Don't lie to me,child.'' he cut me off.That made me flench,and I tried to make a run for it,but he tackled me to the ground.We rolled down that hill,I saw the leafs flying by.When we landed at the end of the hill my antlers got hung in a bunch of roots from a tree.I tried to wiggle them free,but suddenly the deer pinned me to the ground and spoke in a chilling freaky voice. . .

     "I've been waiting for a looong looong time to do this,baby. . .''

     Oh no.

     This is it.

      I'm gonna die.

      He's gonna kill me

      It's over.

      I can't free myself. . .

      Suddenly,the weight was lifted off my back and I heard a deer get slammed into a tree and howled for help.That wasn't me,was it?No,it can't be. . .

      I opened my eyes and tried to make out what was going on.

     I'm not dead.I can't look around and see what is going on though.Then I heard a deer sprinting.But I could tell someone else was here.Maybe they'll kill me instead.

      Just then,my antlers were free now.But how?I raised my head up,and the roots were gone.Was this all just in my head?I looked around,then I saw a beautiful deer behind me.