Willdip:Run away!

Art not made by me,all art rights to it's owner!! Also good job :P

Request from

fairytalllover2006

Ship:Willdip

Story:

            Will's P.O.V

        I am Will Cipher. I am older than the universe,and I am very nice. I am a dreamdemon that can do a lot of things. Well,that is,until a few years ago, a couple of children summoned me and made a deal with me;if I gift them good talents,they  will give me something special.

      The children,Mason and Mabel Gleeful, took advantage of this deal and took,all most,all of my powers and made me their slave and servent,and if I mess up on the smallest of things,I will be punished... The pain is even worse because I can't die,I am imortal, so when they punish me,I don't die,I am left in pain...

          Well,tonight I plan to escape them. It is a risky move,but if it's the only way to get out of their sight, it will have to do.

     "William," My mistress,Mabel called, "We need you to wash the dishes! Don't screw up this time,or you're gonna get punished!" Mistress Mabel is more strict on me than Mason. I get a weird feeling in my stomach whenever I am around him... I really don't know what it is. I only get this feeling when I am a human,and not my normal form,a little blue triangle. That sounds kind of silly,but it is true.

 "Y-yes Mistress." I stuttered,then floated down the steps of the mansion and into the kitchen. I started cleaning the dishes and waited until my masters' backs were turned.

'This is my chance,'. I thought,'I can finally be free!' I felt scared and excited about this.  

Ecxited,because I can be free from the children!

Scared,because if I mess up,and they find me, they will torture me if they get me.

     I teleported outside,with the smallest amount of power i have left,and ran. I started running for my life,as if they were already coming after me. I felt free,better. . .

Happy. . .

     But something was wrong,I felt. . . Guilty.I don't know why. I was missing something. . .but I have no idea what.

Mason Gleeful's P.o.v

         I was so angery,no body could find Will Cipher!  Mabel was ticked off also. I will kill that idiot if he doesn't show up! All of a sudden,I felt sad. I. . . Missed him. Wait,no i dont,I'm mad at him. And I miss him. . . "UGH! " I yelled out of no where. I decided to go looking for him myself. I  can't teleport yet,so I used my amulet to make me fly up and see if I can see him anywhere. Then I can see a blue triangle flying around,away from the mansion. I floated down to him,and tackled him. I then realized he was crying,then I realized I was crying. I slapped Will on his arm.

"Will freaking Cipher, " I yelled, " I'm going to kill you!w-why did you l-leave me?! You a-are in so much-" 

     Will turned into his human form then pulled me into a kiss. 

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE XD

WAZZAP,GUYZ! So this was my first request! And,I think,this is my first Willdip oneshot!! So this was very special. AAaaanyway, hope you all liked that,and you can request anytime!

or not 😐