Sara Stark

Name: Sara Rogers

Used name: Sara Lance

Nickname: Fake-Sis. Sis. Blondie. Barbie. Little-Stark. (Tony) Babe. Baby. Sweetheart. (Dean) Anomaly. (Castiel) Precious (Crowley)

Super name: White Canary

Species: Human (Clone)

DOB: December 25th 1955

Age: 60-65 (biologically 30-31)

Appearance:

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Cast: Caity Lotz

Relationships:

Tony Stark – Legal Guardian

Howard Stark – Former Legal Guardian/Creator

Edwin Jarvis – Former Legal Guardian

Steve Rogers – Male Genetic Double

Dean Winchester – Ex-boyfriend

Bio:

Sara is the genetic clone of Captain Steve Rogers created in a lab by Howard Stark and a team of scientist, she is the only successful clone to make it to five years old without any major defects. Five batches of clones, each consisting of 20 babies were created, Sara was born as part of the third batch and four and five were used to try and recreate her success. Out of 100 babies, she was the only female. In 1960 after the project was scrapped due to the fact that they couldn't create a male clone that survived past five years, SHIELD and the world council ordered all living clones and all genetic data to be destroyed, however Howard took pity on Sara and took her in, became her legal guardian. After Howard's death that responsibility shifted to Jarvis and then to Tony.

Sara aged at a normal rate until she reached puberty, 12, after which it slowed significantly to the point that almost 50 years later she looks to be in her 30's. At the moment her ageing seems to have stopped completely or slowed to a point that makes it seem she's stopped.

Personality:

Sara is genetically a replicate of Steve Rogers, and in such her personality is extremely similar. Sara has a noble and honest spirit, intolerant towards injustice and abuses of power. She has high standards of humanity and morality. Sara is an extremely dedicated person. She finds the courage to defend the weak and innocent, not hesitating to stand up to corrupt bureaucrats, hypocritical authority figures, or powerful beings. Just like her male counter part Sara is more than willing to sacrifice herself to protect others. Sara is not afraid to do what's right for the greater good and make the tough choices, even if it might be costly to her personally.

Sara's uncompromising sense of morality and selflessness sometimes puts her at odds with Tony Stark, who is more comfortable with a grey morality to protect people. This has led to several decades of bickering, arguments, and almost physical fights. Despite their differences, however, they both respect each other, work well together, and treat one another like siblings, both being 'raised' by Howard.