Chapter Twenty-Two

|Next Day|
|Miley and Roman|

Miley's Pov:

The next morning I was up and getting RJ ready to go visit Trinity and the twins at the hospital. Roman was outside cleaning out the car and putting the gift bags for Slade and Taylor in the trunk. "Are you ready to see your uncle and auntie?" I asked RJ as I got him dressed. RJ smiled then said, "Dada?".

"Dada is outside. He'll be back in soon bud," I said pulling a tiny red t shirt over his head. I got him dressed then put him in his playpen while I wentto get dressed. I was naked from the waist up standing in front of the closet when two arms wrapped themselves around me and two huge hands covered my tits and squeezed them.

"Mmmm Roman," I said smelling his after shave as I leaned back against him. Roman's fingers rolled my nipples til they were like pebbles. "Hey my sexy wife to be," Roman said kissing the side of my neck. "Hello," I said turning my head so that our lips met in a hot wet passionate kiss. "Mmmm damn baby," Roman said pressing against my ass and I could feel his hard on through my panties.

"We do have time.....," Roman said in my ear as his hand slipped down into my panties and I felt him start to rub my pussy. "Mmmm," I moaned arching up against his hand. I felt my panties slide down my legs then Roman bent me over. "Get ready baby," he said and I felt his hard cock slide into me from behind and he started fucking me hard and fast.

I grabbed onto the closet doors as Roman fucked me harder and faster. "Ahhh damn Roman baby!" I moaned moving with him. "Who's your Daddy?" Roman growled in my ear as he reached around and slapped my pussy. "You are!" I said bucking against his hand. "That's right baby girl," he said slapping my pussy again harder.

Suddenly Roman picked me up and pins me against the wall then slams into me again going even harder and faster than before. "Ahh FUCK Roman!!!" I screamed feeling my body jerk with every thrust. Roman's lips locked on to my throat and I could feel him nipping at the skin there leaving his mark.

Romans Pov:

I kept slamming into Miley over and over making her wetter and wetter. Feeling her tight sexy pussy around my cock was the best feeling in the world! I nipped at her throat leaving love bites all over it. Her nails dug into the skin of my back and she dragged them down to my ass where she cupped it then slapped it.

"Miley baby you're turning me on so damn much!" I growled as I fucked her even harder and faster. "Ahh baby I'm gonna cum!" Miley screamed. "Not until I say you can," I said in a rough sexy voice. "Roman baby please I need to cum!" Miley begged me. "I'm not done fucking you yet sexy," I said carrying her over to the bed and laying her down.

I slammed into her again and kept up a fast pace fucking her so hard and so fast the headboard began hitting the wall hard. "You need to cum baby?" I asked her as I pinched her nipples hard. "Y-yes baby I need to cum!!!" Miley screamed again and her entire body started to shake. I showed my pace down a bit. "Ok baby make it rain!" I said and slammed into her one final time. That was all it took for her to cum with a scream drenching my cock and the bed beneath her.

I came a second later with a growl filling her up to the point that she leaked. "Ahh fuck me baby that was amazing," I said as I headed for the shower. I looked over my shoulder and winked. "I'm headed for a shower. You can join me if you want but I can't promise I'll keep my hands to myself," I said. Miley smirked and shook her head. "I'll pass this time," she said. "Ok your loss," I said and shut the bathroom door.

Miley's Pov:

I chuckled as I heard the shower start. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a flowy light purple top that showed a lot of clevage. I pulled on a light purple lace bra and matching panties then put the clothes on. Roman came out of the bathroom as I started doing my hair. He whistled when he saw me."Hot damn baby you look so fucking sexy!" Roman said as he went to the closet to get his clothes. "Thanks baby," I said as I started putting on my makeup.

"I don't know why you wear makeup. You're more beautiful without it," Roman said pulling on black boxers then a pair of dark blue jeans. I couldn't help staring at him as he stood there shirtless looking for just the right shirt to wear. "Babe should I wear a red t shirt or a black t shirt?" he asked looking over at me.

"I wear makeup because it makes me feel better about myself," I said lining my eyes carefully with brown eyeliner. "Wear red. You always wear black." Roman grabbed a red t shirt and pulled it on. I finished my eyes then slicked on some pink lip gloss. Roman pulled his hair back onto ponytail and wrapped a black hairband around it. "Are you almost ready baby?" he asked.

"Almost," I said spritzing on some of my favorite perfume then slipping on a pair of purple and white Sketchers. I bent over to get my purse and I felt Roman's hand on my ass. "Mmmm baby!" I said as he squeezed my ass.

We went to see Trinity and the twins then went out for a romantic dinner while Roxy and Dean watched RJ. Our future was looking really bright. I couldn't wait for us to be married and to welcome the new baby into our family.

That is the end of this book and there will be book 3 soon. Check out my other books and more updates will be coming soon too