Chapter Five

|A Week Later|
|First Day Of College|
|Miley And Roman|

Miley's Pov:
I was in RJ's nursery getting him dressed for the day. He was going to stay with Daddy and Trinity while Roman and I went to class. I could hear Roman in the shower singing along to the shower radio. I giggled. He sounded like a dying hound dog. Roxy had mentioned that she had gotten the singing talent in their family.

RJ made a face when he heard Roman try to hit a high note. "Daddy can't sing huh?" I asked him as I pulled a tiny Roman Empire t shirt over his head. RJ grunted and I took that as a no. The shower shut off and Roman came out wearing his black boxers and drying his hair with a towel. "What?" he asked when he saw me smirking at him. "You can't sing worth a crap," I said.

Roman dropped the towel and grabbed me and pulled me to him. "So you have to rub that in? Damn that's the only flaw I have.....I think," he said as he dipped me backward and lays a hot wet kiss on me. "Mmmm," I said when he put me up right again, "that shut me up." "If we had time I'd do a lot more," Roman said smacking my ass hard.

"I know you would," I said as I headed for the shower. I got in and started washing my hair and then I heard the door ease open. I looked over my shoulder and saw Roman standing there rubbing his cock as he watched me shower. I smiled and turned around, and started rubbing my pussy as I watched him. "I know you want to fuck me baby," I said. Then I must've blinked because the next thing I knew he was in the shower with me and he had me against the wall sucking on my tits.

"Baby you know better than to tease me like that," Roman growled as he squeezed my tits. "I wasn't trying to," I said with a moan. "Really sexy?" Roman said as he slipped two fingers into my wet pussy and worked them in and out. "Mmmm baby!" I moaned trying to make him go faster. He lifted me and slammed into me fucking me hard and fast. "Who do you belong to?" Roman growled in my ear as he pounded my pussy. "You baby!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I screamed and he kept going. "Make it rain baby!" he said and I came hard drenching his cock. He came a second later filling me up. We got out of the shower and got dressed for college.

Roman's Pov:

Miley and I dropped RJ off at Shawn and Trinity's then we headed to the college. We were meeting everyone else there. I held Miley's hand as I  drove to the college.

I was hoping that Gabby didn't start her shit today. I pulled into the parking lot and let out a groan. "What's wrong?" Miley asked. "Look for yourself," I said and she looked where I was. Gabby was leaning up against her metallic pink Porsche waiting for me and Miley to arrive.

"Great," Miley muttered as we got out of my truck. Gabby walked over to us and smiled at me. "Well hello Roman," she said tracing my bicep with her fingertip. "Gabby," was all I would say as I stepped back from her.

Miley grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her glaring at Gabby. "Well if it isn't the class slut," Gabby drawled giving Miley a shove.

"Look who's talking!" Miley snapped back shoving Gabby hard. "At least I didn't sleep with all of the teachers!" Gabby swung at Miley but I grabbed her wrist. "You hit Miley and I swear I'll slap you uglier than you already are!" I snarled.

Gabby pulled away and slapped Miley across the face. "You better be ready for a year full of hell!" Gabby snarled and started to walk away. "Not so fast bitch!" Miley said grabbing Gabby and spinning her around. I must've blinked because the next thing I saw was Gabby on the ground sporting a very bloody nose.

Gabby stood up wiping blood from her nose. "You are DEAD Miley!!! You and me after class at the football field!!!" she screamed as she walked away. "Bring it bitch!" Miley screamed at her retreating back.

"Looks like we got us a fight," Miley and I heard behind us and we saw two guys trying to stare holes through Miley's chest! I pushed Miley behind me and glared at the guys.

"Could you not stare at my girlfriend assholes?!" I snarled. "We don't have to listen to you you Samoan piece of shit!" one of the guys yelled at me.

I stood nose to nose with the guy. "Oh but I think you DO have to listen to me!! Stay the fuck away from my woman!" I yelled pulling my fist back. The other guy took the chance and grabbed Miley from behind me and tries to feel her up! I pushed the one guy aside and grabbed the other. "Get your fucking hands off of her!" I growled and threw him on the ground. I jumped on top of him and started punching him.

"Roman! Stop!" I heard Miley scream behind me but it didn't even register. I kept going until Miley grabbed my arm. "Baby please stop! It's not worth it!" she said. I finally stopped and got off the guy. He jumped up and ran away. I caught my breath as I looked at her. "I was just protecting what belongs to me baby," I said wiping my lip and seeing blood.

Miley grabbed a tissue and dabbed at my lower lip. "I know baby and it made me----," Miley leaned up and whispered in my ear, "---cream my panties."

My eyes went wide when she said that. "Really baby......watching me fight for your honor made you cum?" I said softly and she nodded. "Damn that's hot,"I said as we walked into the building, "bet Roxy and Benny don't do that." "I bet they don't either," Miley said as we went to put our first class. Dean and Roxy were holding seats for us near the back. "Bro! What the fuck happened?!" Roxy said to me then she looked at Miley. "Miley! Are you ok?!" Miley sat beside her and I sat on Miley's other side.

"Give you one guess on who did this to me," Miley said as she pulled out a notebook and pen. "Gabby," Roxy said bluntly and Miley nodded. The teacher started class then and our conversation would have to wait til after class was over.