" I don't recall me asking you how we exactly met.. " He said, and I rolled my eyes.

" Exactly my point. " We exited the building and went over to my driver. He opened the car door for us, and we made our way over to my father's building. Upon arrival, only then did I notice Sterling starting to put his seatbelt on. 

" What the hell are you doing? " I asked him, and he groaned.

" I'm regretting coming, Archer. I just realized how scared I am of your dad. " 

" Sterling. It's literally for less than a few hours. Don't make this harder than it has to be. " 

" That's what she said. " He said with a straight face, and I got out of the car.

" Get out. " 

" Okay, okay... I'm coming. " I gave him a look that dared him to say 'That's what she said' again. He took notice of my glare and got out of the car quietly. It took one episode of The Office. One episode and for the last five years, he made my life straight hell. The doors opened for me, and immediately I was approached by my two assistants. 

" Good afternoon Mr. Lockwood, Mr. Reynolds. " Jack said taking our jackets and Nicole spoke.

" Sir Lockwood requests you visit him in his office though before you do so, he wants the reports from floor 26 " I nodded my head, and Sterling spoke.

" I'll take my usual coffee and look around to see if you can find me a donut or two. " The two of them nodded and immediately walked to the breakroom to retrieve it. We walked to the elevator, and I spoke.

"They're my assistants, Sterling. "

" Our assistants Archer, the word is our " I pressed the button to close the elevator, and I leaned my head against the wall. After grabbing the reports from the 26th floor we continued up, and once we reached the top, I walked into my office and saw our jackets and school bags along with Sterlings requested coffee and donuts. After getting settled with everything, we left my office and headed towards my father's. 

I stopped in my tracks as I saw someone walking towards us. Once he looked up, a smirk came across his face.

" Archer.. What a pleasant surprise. "

" Luca.. I wish I could say the same. " I said, and he chuckled.

" Hello to you too Sterling.. " He said, and Sterling nodded his head.

" What exactly are you doing here this time? " I asked impatiently, and he tilted his head.

" I'm sensing a great amount of hostility directed towards me... why is that? " He asked, and I ignored his question.

"Your father is here, isn't he? " 

" He sure is  " He answered in the same cocky tone, and I ignored him. Ever since we were young, Luca and I were forced to be acquainted with one another. It's not that I didn't like him.. Actually no. I don't like him, I never have, and the feeling is very much mutual. He was extraordinarily entitled and thinks the world revolves around him and in this kind of community, that trait was not uncommon. Our fathers have been business partners for over five years, and from the looks of things, sadly, their partnership didn't look close to being over.

" Well.. we'll be on our way. My father is expecting us. " I said trying to end the conversation, and he nodded his head.

" Oh, of course, I was stepping out for a minute so I'll be joining you soon. " I walked past him, and I heard him speak again.

" By the way.. I heard Russel's daughter returned to the academy. " I stopped in my tracks and looked over to him.

" And? " I asked, and he shrugged.