Chapter 17

I badly needed equipment for my new game. After my second victorious game, I became undestroyable and uncontrolled. I did not even think about visiting my dad, he tried to communicate with me through telepathy but, I did not get any enthusiasm to talk to him. I trek to " Bryan's market"; it was a self-serving marker offering lots variety of food but, food was less of my concern. What I needed were materials to kill. There was no one in the market except the cashier who was a skinny man wearing a mustard T-shirt and a cotton navy casual pant. Everything I needed was just on the shelve behind him, the only obstacle was that I did not have any money to pay for my wants. Maybe he will be kind enough to help a revengeful ghost.

" Hi, can I help you" He smiled at me which made his braces visible.

"Give me two handcuffs, a hammer and a match" I ordered

He picked up everything I needed and scanned it through his barcode scanner. He thought I will pay for that thing which of course not. Being a ghost is not a job to get paid and, the people who were supposed to help me was no longer getting along with my plan. Dad would have paid for those things If I asked him but if by mistake I exposed my black eyes in front of him, he would certainly want to send me away from this world. This is not going to happen, I can manage my own things. The guy placed everything into a bag and handed it to me. I took hold of it and twirled around with the hope that he forgot about the money.

"Madam, It will make you ten dollars," he said

I stopped and spun around to face him." I have no money on me" I said

"Then give me back everything. " He shouted

"I cannot do that, let me go before I let go of my temper" I made my way again to the door when I heard the sound of a slide loading cartridges; that's the sound of a gun. I turned back again and saw his hand on the trigger pointing at me. That's a mistake he should have never do.

" Give me my money" He yelled

"You should have never done this" I grinned

I hold my hand upright, with the back of my hand facing inward. He thought that I was about to surrender to him but, he was wrong. I clenched my last three fingers while bending both my thumbs and, index. Slowly, I twisted my two fingers making a semi-circular gesture; the cashier's hand followed my gesture, he tried to resist but, he could not fight against my power. As soon as his hand twisted completely, leaving him pointing his gun in front of his own head, I clenched my other two fingers and, boomed, he pressed the trigger. Pieces of his brains threw over the wall while his body fell on the ground. I grinned and walked away from the market by humbling.

I sneaked a look at the pendant, took it into my hands and, squeezed it. The pendant broke and, the blood tainted my hand red. I lifted one finger which was covered with my prey blood and sucked it; it tasted like honey, leaving me wanting more of it. My eyes closed, I tried to localize them; the smell of their blood became more and more intense as I intensified my concentration. Suddenly, I got a vision; two men sitting inside a ten foot, white old rusty travelling trailer. It was situated on an intense grassy land where trees were lining the path, next to it was a body of water between green leaf trees. I opened my eyes without a clue of where is that place but, my ghostly instinct would take me there. I just needed to follow the smell of their blood.

" I'm coming for you. I will kill both of you" I grinned and walked down the sinister and silent road. By the time I will reach there it will be drawn. Usually, I do not enjoy killing in daylight but, I needed to finish my job the soonest as possible. Tomorrow I will turn the chapters of my past forever with a new fresh start.