2

Ashton

There my mother was again fucking another man on the couch. I wish they buried her 6 feet under instead of my father.

Not to mention she was drunk. The aroma smelled of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Hey honey meet my new sugar daddy ben." She said laughing and biting on the man's lip.

"I don't give two shits." I said walking away

"Fuck you, you little piece of shit, just get out of the house." She said sticking up the middle finger at me.

I did what she told me and walked out. My stomach hurt since I hadn't eaten in at least 2 days. I don't know how to cook and neither does my mother. And she doesn't bother giving me money.

I continously walked down the block.

"Someone please help me." I heard the voice of a small girl.

"Jackie please help me!" She yelled.

"Jackie if you move I'll kill you."

I walked farther to see a small little girl with red hair on the sidewalk her big green eyes filled with tears her chubby cheeks were rosy red. It was cold outside.

I ran up to her.

"Please help me." She said looking up at me. I carried her in my arms.

"And walked a little farther away from the house.

"What's wrong? I asked the small girl.

"Daddys hurting my sister Jackie and he hurt me too see?" She said pointing to a cut in her arm.

"You poor thing." I said.

"Plead help my sister." She said crying. I nodded. How was I supposed to help this little girl. I set her down to the ground.

"You wanna hold my hand?" I asked her. She wiped her tears and nodded.

We moved closer to the house.

"Okay, listen I'm going to need you to stay calm okay I'll be right back." I said as she nodded.

I found an empty beer bottle on the ground. The most I could do was knock the man out for a small amount of time.

I walked into the house with the beer bottle in my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked

Beige I answered anything I smashed the bottle in his head and he passed out.

"Ashton?" The girl asked. Her name was Jackie I believed.

"Listen we've got to get out of here." I said grabbing her hand.