• 31 •

Jisung's eyes were blown wide open. Not about the fact that Minho was bipolar, but about the fact that he hadn't told him about the matter. He knew it wasn't something to go around with and tell people, so he was understanding, of course. "That doesn't change the fact that I care about you," He paused for a few seconds as he took Minho's harmed hand into his own. "I don't want you to harm yourself, ever."

Minho sniffled. "I- I won't,"

"Promise me," Jisung stated.

"I promise,"

Jisung slightly nodded and stood back up. He walked out of Minho's room without as much as a word. A few minutes later, he came back in again with the first aid kit. He sat down where he was previously sat. "Let me take care of this for you," He took Minho's hand into his own and carefully took away the shard he was holding, it had made quite a deep cut in his hand.

He cleaned up the blood on Minho's hand and disinfected it, then gently pressing a sterile compress onto it and wrapping it with a bandage.

Jisung put away the first aid kit underneath the elder's bed and changed positions, now lying in Minho's bed, right next to him. He assured the latter that they would change his bottom sheet next thing in the morning.

It was quiet for quite some time. Jisung figured Minho didn't really feel like talking about it yet. He knew he would if he wanted to, and right now it didn't seem like he wanted to. Jisung knew this was a serious matter, but prying wouldn't help. Minho should be able to talk about it himself - not be pressured into anything.

Minho was lying on his back, looking at the ceiling while Jisung turned to his side. "Now," The latter began. "Tell me about the person you love,"

Minho scoffed as he chuckled. "Yeah, that's not gonna happen," The slightest fraction of a smile was seen on his face as he answered. "Nice try, though." He murmured after turning to his side, now looking at Jisung instead of at the ceiling. He knew Jisung was only trying to make him feel better - by changing the subject, which he felt thankful for.

Jisung chuckled lovingly. "Hey! It at least made you smile,"

"Thank you," Minho muttered sincerely as his smile grew wider. I don't deserve him. He went back to his previous position and looked at the ceiling once again. He shifted his gaze, looking at Jisung and noticed the younger still looking at him, worried. He patted the spot closer next to him. "Come here," He can't keep avoiding Jisung, even if he might hurt him one day. He just can't.

Jisung hesitated before he shifted over, comfortably. He had probably never laid this close to Minho, willingly, of course. He moved closer - and closer. Now, the blond boy had his head resting against the elder one's chest as he curled up, while the elder was caressing the younger's hair, his arm gently wrapped around him.

"Hyung," Jisung mumbled softly, not daring to look up at the elder. Minho hummed and a few seconds of silence interrupted them. The younger one of the two tried to find the courage to tell him something as well. "I lied... about not being gay,"

Minho let out a soft and harmless chuckle. "I already knew that,"

The blond boy was surprised yet shocked by Minho's answer. His head shot up, now looking up at Minho, who was staring at him like he was the most adorable human being he had ever seen. "W-what? How?" He questioned, his heart pounding as fast as he could run, which was very fast.