• 2 •

Minho woke up later than everyone else. His dad and Mrs. Han had most likely already gone to work, which would leave Jisung alone, eating breakfast.

He felt bad but at the same time he didn't, he's just a heavy sleeper. Honestly, he could sleep or just lie in his bed for days.

But that's not what he was going to do today. He got up and put on the hoodie that he had borrowed from Jisung. He's still half asleep, though, but his lazy ass doesn't feel the need to wash and dress up properly, so he just went downstairs looking like that.

He would be lying if he said he didn't almost fall down the stairs because his eyes nearly closed on his way down.

He walked inside of the dining room and as he had predicted, Jisung was eating breakfast alone. He walked towards the seat across from Jisung and flopped down onto it.

"Hannie," Minho whined, closing his eyes and pouting, cutely. "Why didn't you wake me up to eat together?"

Jisung couldn't contain his smile. Minho was being too adorable for him to resist the urge of smiling while looking at him.

He also found Minho quite soft looking, his hair was fluffy and just everywhere as he hadn't combed it, his oversized hoodie really fits him and makes him look like a cute child and to top that, he was looking very sleepy as his eyes were still closed and lips still pouting.

"You're old enough to set an alarm yourself, aren't you?" He scolded, kind of. His thoughts versus what comes out of his mouth are no match at all.

Minho then dragged his face down as he dropped his head onto the table, making a quite loud bang. He slightly moved his head, leaning his chin onto his hands that were laying flat on the table, his eyes opening quite widely.

He has really big eyes, so when he opens them widely he just looks so cute.

"But I want to wake up.. hearing your voice," He pouted, again.

Being all cute around Jisung is his thing. He knows Jisung hates it because he can't resist it, so he uses that against him and since he's really sleepy right now, he doesn't feel the embarrassment as much.

Jisung was burning up inside, heat spreading from his neck to his ears and then to his cheeks.

Why does he always do this to me?

"F-fine, I'll record an alarm for you." He stuttered, softly. He cursed himself for stuttering. He's usually really good at hiding his flustered self and has his best pokerface on, but this was not one of those times.

"I actually meant I want you to wake me up, but that's fine too," He sent Jisung a slight glare but smiled afterward.

He took a bowl and put cereal in it, adding milk afterwards. He took a full spoon of cereal into his mouth as he suddenly tried to ask Jisung something.

"Do you want to do something today, with me?" He said with his mouth full, but Jisung understood what he had said. This wasn't the first time he had talked to him with his mouth full of food.

Jisung refilled his bowl with different kinds of cereal. "Ah... I'm actually meeting my friends today." He said, pouring milk into his bowl.

He wanted to hang out with Minho, he really did, but that wouldn't be such a good idea. He hadn't forgotten about what happened the night before, so being alone with him might not be the best idea right now.

No. Not awkward. He never feels awkward when he's with Minho, not even after this.

They're both just pretending as if it never happened, it was platonic anyway, no need to bring it up again as it didn't mean anything.

It would be dangerous for him to be alone with Minho since he feels like he might explode sometime and expose himself and all of his feelings towards him.

"I could come with you? I actually really want to meet your new friends!" Minho muttered questionably, not sure if Jisung would even want him there, meeting his friends.

He wanted to say no, but he couldn't. He doesn't want Minho meeting his friends. Not because he doesn't want to 'share' his friends but because he talks to them about Minho all the time. He never stops. He even told his closest friend that he has feelings towards the elder. There's no way that wouldn't get out if they would meet.

His closest friend - Hyunjin - knows that Jisung is secretly in love with his childhood best friend.

He hasn't told anyone, so he trusts him a lot.

Who could it harm? It won't get out...
It won't.

As much as he wanted to say no, he said yes. "Sure, but don't embarrass me." He, again, tried to sound as unbothered as possible.

"I wouldn't dare," Minho smirked at him, putting another spoon of cereal into his mouth.

"You better get ready," Jisung started. "We're meeting them in half an hour, at the mall." He slyly winked at Minho as he got up from his chair, moving towards the kitchen to clean up his bowl and spoon.

How the hell am I supposed to get ready in that short amount of time?

Minho quickly stuffed the cereals into his mouth and also moved towards the kitchen, muttering for Jisung to wash his bowl. Jisung found this quite amusing and laughed at Minho, softly.

He ran upstairs to his room and got some clothes out of his bag, or should I say bundle. Mrs. Han had washed his clothes overnight so that they would be dry by this morning, which they were.

He moved towards the bathroom and freshened up, also brushing his teeth, of course. He washed or rather scrubbed, his face with cold water, waking himself up some more as he was still half asleep. He combed his dark brown hair and took the curling iron to make his hair look slightly wavy.

He put on his clothes. Neat black pants and a striped - long-sleeved -, oversized shirt above his pants, half tucked into it and to top it off; converse, of course. Also not forgetting his ear piercings, he changed them, placing two rings in his left ear and a longer kind of earring in the other. Nothing fancy, but it's not supposed to be.

As he was ready, he moved downstairs again. "Minho is ready!" He informed in third person, smiling cutely.

This habit of his is so cute.

"Good. We can leave then!" He smiled at Minho and both of them walked out of the house.

Jisung didn't want to tell Minho's narcissistic ass, but he found him so stunning.

How can someone look this good in such simple clothing.

[A/N]
Remember when I said I update on Saturdays... Well I'm breaking that rn cuz I wanted to update todayyy as well since I'm hyped.

Some Wednesdays might be exceptions... This one is cuz I'm in a good mood, which is odd since I failed a History test, filled in a terrible Bioligy test and got a Math test tomorrow...

Anywayyyyy; How is everyone doing?

To be continued ;)