"Yes?" She asked.

"It's Parker. Can I come in?" Miracle opened the door. Parker looked at her and her body. "How are you so buff? You're not Jojo buff, but still a little buff. I can even see the outlines of your abs. And then there's me. Still with a little belly fat."

Miracle giggled. "Because I go to the gym almost every day with my dad."

"But why?" 

She started playing with her fingers. "Well, because my dad wants me in shape," she replied, telling half of the truth.

"But why are you going almost every day then? You don't have to go every day to stay in shape." Skylar and Ashton walked up to them and Miracle let out a quiet sigh.

"What's up?" Ashton asked. 

Miracle shook her head and grabbed Skylar's hand. "Show the way to the pool, young master." Ashton sighed and they followed him to the pool. After a few minutes, Ashton opened the door and the smell of chlorine hit their noses.

"CANNONBALL!" Someone yelled and they all saw a big splash.

"ADRIAN WHAT THE HECK!" A shrill voice shrieked. 

Adrian laughed. "Don't be such a baby Lexi," he grinned. Lexi splashed him in his face. He wiped his face and narrowed his eyes. "Oh, this is war!" He splashed her back and they kept that up until Ashton whistled. They stopped and their faces brightened.

"ASH!" They cheered. They got out of the pool and raced to him. 

Ashton let out a loud laugh as he ruffled their hair. "Hey, guys." He glanced back to the others and cleared his throat. He turned around and motioned them to stand in front of him. "I forgot to tell you that I have siblings," he laughed awkwardly. "This is Adrian." He waved. "And Alexis." She smiled. "They're twins."

"Hey," they both greeted them at the same time.

"These are my friends. Miracle." Miracle smiled and winked. "Parker." Parker grinned. "And Cher- um, Skylar." Skylar dropped his cold demeanor and a little smile spread across his face. Adrian blushed and whispered something in his sister's ear. 

Alexis looked at Adrian and she turned to Skylar. "He thinks that you're cute," she smirked. 

Adrian hit her hand and glared at her. "Lexi," he hissed. Skylar walked up to Adrian and patted his head with a smile.

"Thank you for the compliment." Adrian didn't want to die of embarrassment and jumped back into the pool. Parker and Miracle both turned to each other and they both had a mischievous glint shining in their eyes. They both ran to the pool and also jumped in it. Ashton glanced at Skylar who was watching Parker and Miracle acting like kids.

"Do you also want to dive in or do you want to sit somewhere?" Ashton asked.

"Sit somewhere." They walked to the chairs and Alexis trailed them. They sat down and she sat next to Ashton.

"How do you know my brother?" Alexis asked. "Do you go to the same school as him? Where did you meet? Do you like him? If yes, how long have you two been togethe-" 

Ashton clasped his hand on Alexis' mouth. "Sorry. She's normally not like this," he apologized. 

Skylar shook his head with a smile. "We've met at school. Yes. At school. Yes. We're not together though," Skylar answered. Ashton looked dumbfounded and Alexis gasped.

"Why didn't you ask her out?" Alexis demanded. Skylar's eye twitched when he heard 'her'.

"We've already been on a few dates," Ashton defended himself. "There just wasn't the right time because there's always an interruption."