Chapter Thirteen: Meet Again

Rye's P.O.V

Little did I know after Andy's funeral I would be rushed into hospital myself. I slip out of consciousness, I can hear everything, feel everything, But I can't move, I can't speak.

"There's nothing else we can do Dr," I hear nurses murmuring above me.
"Keep him on life support for a few hours if there's no response... unplug him..."

I don't even try to move it's hopeless, I can't live like this anyway, this isn't living, it's barely existing. I want to go, I want to die... I want to join him...

My head fills with images of Andy's beautiful face, his gorgeous blue eyes, his blonde floppy hair, his cute smile. I imagine his arms outstretched as if welcoming me.

I'm not sad, I'm not scared, I'm happy, happy, that when it all ends we can be in each-others arms once more. The seconds turn into minutes and the minutes into hours.

"No changes, sir..."
"Unplug him, we've tried everything..."

No one knows what happens after death, but I imagine it's just the next great adventure... and I can't wait to spend it with my love...

The End

Hope you all enjoyed this fanfic x I'll start another really soon x thanks for reading xx

I would also like to bring up the fact that if anyone is going on the Roadtrip 2.0 tour and has Vip, I would write an imagine/fanfic for you, spam and tag the boys on your Instagram, and get you a shoutout on two pages one with 1,314 followers and the other with 1,336 followers xx Dm me if you can get me a vm for more details (ex. my name so you know who to get it for)
Thank you x
@tvrtnhc