everything sorted out? ...

We were meeting at starbucks just a couple blocks from my house .. The cold air hit my face as I walked in and spotted Cole sitting on a table for two holding what i recognized as hot chocolate with extra wipped cream and cinnamon. I smiled. He's an amzing guy and anygirl would be lucky to have him but I just can't see him that way..

"Hi" he said taking a sip of his chocolate.

"Hey"

" I got you a cookie."

" Thanks"

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I was stupid for what i did I just wanted you to be happy.. and you know .. well.." he gave me a cocky grin " I am sexy.."

" Wooah your appology was comming out good why'd you ruin it? "

" hahah.. I'm just kidding I wanted to lighten up the mood"

" Okay well I accept your appology but what's next? What about Sophie?"

" I don't know, I might just wait a while before asking her out you know, just to be sure that i got my feelings straight" he let out a nervous laugh..

"Your stupid.."

"But you love me anywaays..."

"Yeah"

"Come here.."

I got up and hugged him, It felt nice we were back to normal.. I felt like a ton of weight was taken off my shoulders...

 Bzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz

I got my phone out of my pocket and read the message..

' Where are you?! Come home -Sophie '

' im out with Cole be there soon. xo '

 I shoved my phone back in my pocket..

" I have to go Sophie's waiting for me we have to go pack up for the cruise we leave tomorrow."

"Oh right it's that thing you guys were planning 'since like forever, right '?" he said it in a girly voice trying to immitate my voice.. grrrr.

"Yeah.. go home duchebag"

"What's with you and calling me names with 'bag' in them ? Its insulting.. I'm not a bag.."

"Your weird.. see ya' "

"Bye."

**************************************************************************************************************

"I'm home! " A sprinting Sophie threw her arms around me and made me stumble to the ground with her knee on my stomach

"Oucchh!"

"Im sorry I just missed you so much ! "

"It's been like 12 hours calm your nipples"

" Why were you out with Cole and didnt invite me ? " Oh no I knew i had to tell her now or I'd miss the chance plus i dont want my bestfriend to know i lied to her about something this important .. And Cole said it was just confusion that rushed over him so she should understand that right? ..

"We need to talk..."

"Oh no.. I hate those words they only come when bad things happen and they use them in like almost every movie ughh it's so annoying plus Im waay too sexy to get worried and then start getting wrinkly like an old lady! an-"

"Shuuuush..." I dragged her to the bedroom and sat her down next to me on the bed ..

"Umm.. Cole K-kissed me yesterday.." Her eyes were wide and  getting moist at the sides..

"W-what? I thought he l-liked me "

"He does! it was a mistake he said so himself .. he told me he just wanted me to be happy because im always complaining about my love life.. He does like you... but he needs time .."

" I hate drama! so I'm just going to forgive you and were going to go back to normal just because i trust you and Cole ... Everything happens for a reason, right? "

I hugged her tight and was gratful.. Not everybody has a bestfriend like this..

"Let's pack! .. and thank you.. " I smiled at her and she smiled back clearing her throat and moisty eyes.

"Thank you for being honest."

"Packing time! ;) "

************************************************

Author's note...

What did u guys think so far ? Thanks so much for reading ! xoxo lets bring those numbers up! VOTE! :*