Your so close ... yet so far

CHAPTER 6

Nicole's POV

No... no..nonono.I'm not falling for him I've only known him for what? an hour? half an hour? and I don't even know him. It's impossible. Plus he's all cute and perfect he'll never like me... My face went as white as my dead hamster, may he rest in pieces. Alright back to reality. I struggled but i somehow managed to gain my balance once again so thumbs up for me.. a bright pink blush took over my face as i realized what happened.

 "S-sorry." I studdered.

 " no need." with that he pushed me into the cold water. It was friggin' cold.

:" W-what the hell?!" i snapped in between gasps. I was al out of precious air.

He laughed. Haha. funny. NOT!..

I got out and went inside for a warm shower and dry clothes. I made sure to leave out the warmest towel just outside the shower. When i was done i wrapped it neatly around my naked body and went inside my room which was just a few doors away, Thank god for that, There were a few of stsweats in my closet but i chose to wear some blue shorts and a black tank top and with that i made my way down skipping as many stairs as posible, I've always liked to skip stairs because for only a second i felt like i could fly and it made me feel free. I knew it was weird but hey, I'm weird.

I went into the living room and laid down on the big couch closing my eyes and listening to the sound of water dripping down on rocks that came from the water fountain my mom had gotten. She said it was relaxing and it really was. I always come here when I feel like relaxing or just have a lot of sress. I guess you could call it a stress releaver.

"Nicole?' someone called.

"Living room" i yelled back as i recognized the voice. It was Cole's.

He walked in and sat on my feet. "Ow! if you wanted me to move my feet just ask." He chuckled.

" Sorry, I guess i just wanted to hurt you. haha."

"Sit down fleabag. What's up? I thought you were with Sophie " I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"I was but i saw you comming here so i decited to come in, and being the best bestfriend  and hottest guy on the planet , I did."    Wow he could be really conceided.

"Mhm.Well nothing's up really maybe the ceiling, the sky, the moon, pluto." I said looking at him sarcastically  when i said 'pluto'. He snorted.

" So, what do you think of my brother ? He's nice right ?"

" Yeah, he's nice. Anything else I should know about him? I mean if you wanna add something i can use against you in the nearest future." I shot him a blank glance.

 " Umm nothing you can use against me but He's a senior and he's 17 but you already knew that.. He loves pizza, and he can't pronounce the 'r" right. Oh! He has a girlfriend, she's really sweet. They've been together for 3 years but she lives in NorthCarolina, so they never get to see eachother. It's a long-distance relationship."

"Aww, That's so sweet, I hope I find someone like that someday." I said.

I knew it was too good to be true. But it's kind of sweet that they're together even though they are far away. I don't believe it is as stupid as other people say it is 'cause that means they love each other so much they're willing to wait for each other and nobody could break them up, Not even distance.