Just great ..

Just the thought of that terrorized me. My love life is a mess. I mean I have a wonderful life .. aweosme family and the best friends a girl could ever ask for ... I guess a suckish love life is the price for that.

"Cole do you think im ever going to find 'the one' ? "  i asked starring at the ground.

" 'Couse you will.. I mean everybody does eventually, plus your only 15 you have plenty of time to 'get some' " he said a smirk appearing on his face as he said 'get some'. My face tuned light pink. I nodded.

' I guess your right." I said leaning my face on his shoulder.. god i loved him. He's been there for me ever since we met in 7 th grade we've been unsepparable. He smelled like Dentyne and spice. I smiled.

' Give me  gum" i ordered.

" I -I don't.. I dont have" 

"mmmhm! yeah right ! " i said jumpin on him and reaching into his pockets and taking the last piece of gum he had. Victory is mine! We sat in silence for a few minutes after that.

" You know I don't really like Sophie, right?" he said whithout looking at me.

' 'Course you do... you send her googly eyes and stuff.'

" Yeah cause she makes me unconortable.. " he said letting out a small squeak at the end.

" haha! Yeah she'll do that .. but hey she's a good friend and she's crushing on you big time '

he nodded.

' Why don't you like her ?' i asked him.

" I- I uhh I like someone else"

I stopped breathing. Cole Santiago actually LIKED someone. I pinched myself.

" Your kidding me, right?" i asked looking like a retard.

" No." he looked hurt.

" I'm sorry  I didnt mean it that way.. but who is it ?!?! "

" I can't tell" he said looking all innocent.

" W-whaat?! Im your best friend and you can't tell me?!?! I mean I've helped you in everything and with everyhting and i think -

He tasted so minty and fresh I didnt even realize what he had done .. he kissed me... and I- i was kising him back.. 

" stop' i managed to say against his lips. Apparently he wasnt agreeing with me 'cause he just put his hand behind my neck and deepened the kiss ... I felt sparks all over my body and my hormones were going crazy I wrapped my hands behind his neck and pulled him towards me so he was now on top of me This felt so wrong but right at the same time ... 

KNOCK .. KNOCK ..KNOCK!

We let go of each other panting and breathing hard.. I looked at him 

" I'll get it.." he said getting off me 

What did he just do ? ... What did I just do?