The Reins of The Controlled

Cinders POV

Why.... why does Y/n have to be with them... I should've took him and moved , but ever since he-

Salem: You seem to be tensed up, but don't be too troubled, after all, you did succeed in the fall of beacon, and to add on... you killed Ozpin.

Cinder: ....

Salem: You're also our fall maiden, and the key to to our future endeavors, but that all comes after your treatment and training in the maidens powers. Rest assured, you will rise and have power unlike anyone has ever seen

She places a hand on my shoulder and leaves right after.

Y/n... ever since your mother died I... I should've took you far away.. away from this hell of a world we live in.. but the blind rage from the death of your mother... sent me on the wrong path... and never once had I thought about your saftey before hand... I promise I'll find a way out of the pit I'm in, and save you.. my dear nephew... with all my heart I love and care for you, and pray one day, I can fix all of this, and make up for al the time I've missed...

Slap back to Y/n POV

You awake in a warm embrace, and your face being comforted by a couple soft but firm pillow like "objects". You open your eye's and notice you're embraced by blake aswell as your face smothered in her bosom. You don't even attempt to struggle, only guessing you might get suffocated  by her resisting, not a bad way to die, but dying is not fun at all.

Y/n: B-Blake....

I say quietly, but with no reaction, only hearing her breathing and your head rising and falling after each breath. You scooch up a bit, till you get about eye level with blake, you embrace her aswell nuzzling into her shoulder as her breathing jitters, near sounding like a moan if anything. But you just lay there with her as it seems as if it's still dark out, so you close your eyes. To your surprise your hair gets stroked by her hand and head pats you softly while giggling.

Blake: W-why you up so early ya little cutie. Nnnyyaaa

Y/n: I uhhh... woke up with my face in your chest soo... I thought I'd get up so you could... have less trouble breathing with my head smothered in it... heheh...

Blake: Awe, how humble of you cutie. But it wasn't necessary, I wouldn't mind an adorable kitten to feed off of momma kitties milkies~

She winks as she faintly Nya's next to my ear. I'm near at my death bed, my blush is so intense my head feels like it's gonna explode...

Y/n: B-Blake... sh-shut up.... baka....!

Blake kisses your forehead and embraces you closer. make me, big boy~

Y/n: Nnnm...

Blake: That's the small boy I know~

Ignoring her I start to scratch behind her ears as a way to distract her lustful behavior.

Blake: Nyaa~

Blake meows and purrs as I do this and it seems to be calming her down... slightly atleast, better than nothing I'd say.

So now it's about an hour later, and blake is still being as lustful as ever with me.... Though I could take adv-No! I will not fall into the lust trap... atleast not.... as badly as her....

Blake: Y/n, you okay cutie? It seemed like you were having a mental struggle..

Y/n: N-nah I'm fine... There is one thing I think I should ask though..

Blake: What is it hun?

Y/n: What are your plans for the next week or so? Beacon fell and vale is completely enveloped by grimm. Didn't you have a team?