Second Chance

Final Chapter : Second Chance 

Chanyeol fixed his neatly brushed hair when wild morning breeze blew on it, standing leaning against a bus stop and hands slid into the pocket of his long pants. He made up his mind that no matter what, he would make Byun Baekhyun once again fall for him. He never wanted to keep regretting over his dumbness for the whole life. Now or never! A smirk cracked by the corner of his lips when the awaited boy appeared, striding down the street towards the said bus stop. A wide yawn could be seen escaped from Baekhyun's mouth as he lazily walked closer, not noticing a tall boy endlessly staring at him. Chanyeol thought that was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen in this whole wide world (madly in love). Just then, a bus arrived there and stopped with double honking sound. Baekhyun stepped into it and grabbed a seat at the back then closed his eyes, probably continuing to sleep, still was not aware of Chanyeol's existence there. Chanyeol briskly followed after him but unfortunately the seat beside the smaller was taken by a school boy. So he..

"Excuse me, can we exchange place?" Chanyeol half whispered, not to wake Baekhyun up, giving a very nice smile to the boy.

"Why?" The boy frowned.

"Because.. the boy beside you is my boyfriend" Chanyeol lied, realizing that would feel wonderful if it really came true. 

"Huh? O-okay" The boy answered after thinking for a while, hesitantly.

"Thanks!" Chanyeol smiled in satisfaction, as if the victory was his, taking the seat without further ado.

Baekhyun soon fell into deep asleep, with head banging onto the window for few times. The boyfriend wanna be, Chanyeol stretched an arm and gently pushed the boy's head to lean against his shoulder. A foolish ear-to-ear grin elicited from his plump lips when Baekhyun reacted by nuzzling even closer to feel the coziness. Half an hour later, the bus reached before Jeguk High School and again, released double honking sound to alert the students. Baekhyun rubbed his sleepy eyes as soon as he woke up, stretching his stiff muscles a little. He was surprised when he turned to the side and found a giant like human with a foolish grin on. Since when he was here? Ugh the more I'm running away, the closer he comes!

"Morning, sleeping beauty! Now let's get off" Chanyeol said with the bag of the other hanging on his shoulder, and the other shoulder occupied with his own. Standing up to get off.

"Give me that" Baekhyun answered plainly, reaching out for the bag. He was trying real hard to keep a straight face on in front of the taller, though he wavered hardly inside. 

"Nope" Chanyeol replied shortly before proceeding to get off the bus, followed by the frowned boy.

"Park Chanyeol, this isn't funny!" Baekhyun scowled, while trying to reach for his bag.

"I've never say it is" 

"Ugh fine. Do whatever you want"

Chanyeol shifted eyes to the boy walking beside him, again, smiling with no clear reason. Just by being close with the smaller, made him feel happy to heaven. How can I not know how much I love him? 

"Baekhyun.." Chanyeol started.

No answer.

"Byun Baekhyun.."

Quiet.

"Sweetheart, baby, honey boo" Chanyeol called, teasingly. As he thought, the boy gave a quick turn with a disgusted look on.

"Don't you dare call me any of that!"

"Why? You said I can do whatever I want" 

Baekhyun groaned, chose to ignore the taller again.