Chapter 8

(First I want to say sorry for not updating far a while, I have been helping my school with somethings after school so I haven't had the time to write my stories, and when I did get home from helping them I was to tired to write and just wanted to go to bed, but I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while.... well that's it Chow!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashes pov*

   After the game we played in gym I went to the boy locker room to change. After I changed I went back out, when I got out I seen Jackson talking to Mister Woods, Mister Woods was laughing so Jackson must of said something funny, but Mister Woods never really laughs unless he respects/likes or knows you really well, which confuses me and the rest of my class because Miser Woods doesn't like anyone and because we have never seen Mister Woods like this.

   Jackson and Mister Woods talked the rest of class I didn't hear the conversation but he last part when I was walking out of the gym, they said "you can eat in the gym with me Percy if you want" (I'm getting tired of saying mister woods so I am going to call him woods) Woods said "thanks Couch I will but do you want me to tell Paul that you are walking home with me?" Jackson asked "ya I don't want them to worry because you didn't tell them that I would be walking home with you and because your mother can be scary" Woods said "ok I will see you in a bit I got to go get lunch but I will be back" Jackson said then the bell rang and he walked out.

   When I was on my way to lunch I couldn't stop thinking about what I heard from Mister Woods and Jackson 'what makes Jackson so special, what has he done to have the most strict and sometimes mean teacher to like him' I thought while walking to the lunch room, I thought of a plan when he get his lunch and goes back to the gym I am going to follow him to spy on him a bit just to get information, it is not stalking I swear I was just following him to find out more about him. When I got my lunch all I got was an apple because he would be leaving before me and I didn't have the time to eat so this will have to do, while Jackson got somewhat of a full plate of food then started to walk back to the gym, I already ate my apple and threw it away so I started to follow him back to the gym when I caught back up with him he was walking into the gym, before the door closed I walked in really quietly and hid behind the bleachers to spy on Mister Woods and Jackson, but I didn't expect Jackson to start speaking another language he said "Πρόσεχε τι λες ότι έχουμε έναν κατάσκοπο." (careful on what you say we have us a spy) but I was super surprised when Mister Woods started to talk in the same language he said "Εντάξει, ευχαριστώ πέρσι." (ok thank you Percy) then they started to talk in English again Jackson said "hey do you have some dummies I can practice on" "yes let me go get them  but please eat at least two bites of your food or ill tell your mother that you aren't eating" Mister Woods threatened "fine just please get the dummies I haven't practiced in a while" Jackson said, then Mister Woods went off to go get the dummies.

   Jackson did as Mister Woods asked and took two bites of his food then threw the rest away, when Woods got back he had two dummies made of straw with him "now these are only some of the dummies I have please don't destroy all of them I have to have them for tomorrow we going to be doing some sword fighting so I only got a couple" Woods said "ok I wont, do you want to practice with me?" Jackson asked "sure I haven't practiced in a while as well, come with me the swords are over in the closet in my office" Woods said then they walked into his office leaving me wide-eyed "did he say swords" I whispered to myself. I waited a little while then they both came back with two different swords mister Woods had a sword that looked like a Greek sword in one of the books in my Greek Mythology class but it was the sword Jackson was holding that I was looking at it looked just like the sword in the Greek book in class that was called Riptide I only know the name because I was in love with the sword it was made from a metal that the book called Celestial Bronze a material that is deadly to gods, titans, giants and monsters of the Greek mythology and on the sword it had a trident by the halt of the sword it really looked beautiful yet really deadly, which confused me why would Jackson have a replica of a famous sword or what if it was the real sword I will have to find out myself, when I came back to reality Jackson and Mister Woods was beating the crap out of the dummies he brought out they were using a fighting style I didn't know but I don't know any fighting styles with swords so I cant talk I set behind the bleachers and watch as they continued to beat the crap out of the dummies till the bell rang and Jackson said his goodbye the left then Mister Woods went in his office so I took the chance and got out of the gym and went to my Greek Mithology class.