Chapter 2

Tony prov:
  I was working on a new suit when Friday can on ans said "sir Fury wants you for a new mission he is calling all of the Avengers" I sighed and then got up and said "thanks Friday" she replied "no problem sir". I was wondering what it was know we just finished fighting an army of aliens that loki talked into fighting for him, and know there is a another mission I just want a brake for a month heck a week, I jut finished washing my hands now getting dressed and was know on my way to the helicarrier.

Fury prov:
I was waiting for the Avengers to arrive so I was looking through the file one more time, I was lost in thought but was brought back to reality when I heard the door being open I looked up to see who it was, it was Steve he went to his seat then agent Romanoff and agent Bartin they took their seats, then Dr. Bruce Banner Came in, know there was only Tony left, Thor was back at Asguard taking care of things there we will call him if it is necessary but i don't think it will be.

(TimeSkip brought to you by Natsu♡)

  It has been almost 30 minutes and Tony still is not here I was getting ready to have agent Hills call him again but the door opened and reveal him and he took his seat, we just sat there and stared at each other for a moment then "Fury can you tell us why we are here" Steve asked "yes I have called you all here for a new mission" I said then agent Romanoff asked "Okay what is this mission sir" I looked at her then gave them the file "I want you to detain mister Perseus Jackson and interrogate him."

(Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up I'll try to get the next one up soon. We'll that's all see ya)