Chapter 6

(First I want to say I'm sorry for not updating in a while I have had lot to do... anyway onword with the story)

Tony pov:

   When we got back to the I called to F.R.I.D.A.Y. "hey Fri I need you to scan the city for Perseus Jackson for me" we ended up staying at the helicarrier overnight because is was late and we were all exhausted after fighting that kid "yes sir" my A.I. said I just nodded, then I looked back to the others and say "well I'm hungry I don't know about you but ima order pizza" they all nodded so I take it as they are hungery too "Fri order 5 pizzas please" I said "yes sir the pizzas will be here in 10 minutes" she said "we'll while we're waiting let's go watch TV or something" Clint said, we all went to the common room to see Thor eating pop tarts in the kitchen.

                 (30 minutes before they got back)

Thor pov:
   I was taking care of things in Asgard being prince I have my duties, so when I got done I went back to Midgard that the Midgardiens call earth.
   When I got back I went to the kitchen to get the pop of tarts, when I got in the common room no one was there so I asked the voice "where had the man of iron and the team gone" the voice replied "they are on there way back Thor it will be at the most 30 minutes till they get here" "thank you do you know where the pop of tarts are" I asked "there in the top of the left cabinet Thor" she replied. Once I found the pop of tarts I set to eat and wait for the team to get back.

                             (Back to the present)

   I was eating my third pop of tarts when I heard the door open and the team walk in but go straight to the couch to set, but the man of iron come over and asked me "hey Thor where have you been?" "I have been on Asguard taking care of some stuff" I said "were is loki" the widow of black asked "loki is taking care of stuff with father he will be here tomarrow" I said she nodded then I thought of something "where were you guys" I asked America of Captain said "we were at the helicarrier after a failed mission" "what was this mission" I asked him he replied "we were sent to detain this kid Perseus Jackson"

Clint pov:

   As soon steve said the kids name Thor lit up like Christmas then he squilled, HE SQUILLED, Thor god of Thunder squilled, we all looked at him confused and surprised so I asked the question everyone was thinking "Thor do you know him because you are fangirling over a kid" "I don't know Perseus Jackson personally but we tell his story to our children his story on Asguard in hopes they will be like him" he said, that just confused us more "Thor what is his story" Tony asked, he looked like he was going to say something but thunder cut him off then he closed his mouth "I am sorry but I can not say I have made an oath to not say unless given permission" he said, we didn't push him any further because if he said he has taken an oath you aren't getting any answers from him. If Tour says they tell story's of him I want to know who and what this kid did to be famous on another planet.

Tony pov:

   After Thor got done fangirling the pizza was here, we all sat down on the couch to watch a series called supernatural which was quite interesting, we have completely forgot about Persus Jackson until "sir I have found Perseus Jackson" F.R.I.D.A.Y. said "alright where is he" I asked "he is currently at Goode High school" she said then Steve looked at us abd said "maybe he is just a regular kid" that's when natasha looked at him and said "he took down two super spys, a super soldier, and Ironman I don't think he is a regular kid" I nodded in agreement then we all looked at steve for instructions.

Natasha's pov:

   We all looked at steve because he is the team leader that's when Bruce spoke up scaring everyone but me because I knew he was there and asked "isn't Goode Peters high school" "holy sh- Bruce?! When did you get here" tony asked "a little while ago anyway back to what I asked isn't Goode Peters high school" he asked again "yes it is Peters Hight school" tony answered, then Clint brightened up " I have an idea why don't we have Peter to watch him at school and we get him after school" he said "I think that's a good idea though we have to tell Fury" Steve said we all nodded "ok let's go call Fury in my lab" tony said while we all followed him to his lab.
   When we all got to Tony's lab we called Fury to asked if the plan was ok, he pretty much said to do anything we can to get the kid here but unharmed, so tony called the kid because it still should be breakfast at school and told him the plan "alright the kid said he will do it and keep us updated on stuff the kid is doing" tony said handing up the phone.